Is it time for Kaepernick?

mynmisoli

The line is not good enough to really protect him or any other QB, and the receivers aren't capable of getting open to help the QB keep the chains moving. Just play a tight press man coverage on them and any competent secondary can take them out of the game. There's no true #1 receiver, and what else does he have outside of backup level receivers behind the starters? He has no chance to succeed under these conditions

Look at Peterman's stats from his 1st half against the chargers last year plus what he did today.  Has anyone in the NFL ever been worse?  

1st half against Chargers last year plus today's game: 11 of 32 (32.3%) 90 yards, 0TD's 7 INT's.  That is 2.9 yards per attempt.  I think these stats show the need to create a NEGATVIE QB rating. ZERO is be way too good for this performance.

I have been a Bills fan for over 40 years.  I have witnessed plenty of bad QB play during that time....but I can't seem to remember a worse performance than this. 

Even backup Billy Joe Hoebert, who came into a game against New England in 1997 and admitted he didn't know the playbook, was better than this. (Hoebert was CUT the week after the game)

They had all summer to prepare for this mess - and this is what we get?  Imagine how bad its going to be with only a week to prepare.

Going into the season with a  1 year vet (with a horrible outing on his resume) and a rookie should get the man in the front office canned....that plus the fact they did nothing to address the bad to much worse O-Line.

Edited by Azucho98

1 hour ago, JinxedBill1 said:

Cut Peterman and sign a vet not named Kaeperick.  He's a SJW tool.  

We do do need a vet badly tho.  

Anderson and Cutler are my votes. Of course neither one is that good but they are there for the taking and can at least play the position until Allen is ready. 

Allen looks good but he needs someone to steady things.

I don't care about Kaep and the politics--he's just a spaz QB and that's not what Allen needs around him.

Edited by BeginnersMind
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, mynmisoli said:

He just won Kaepernick's collusion case against the NFL.

Kapernick doesn't have a case.  He is out of the NFL because no team wants a backup caliber player that causes that much of a distraction and that many headaches for their teammates who will have to deal with a media circus and answer questions regarding Kaepernick all year long every media session.  The problem he has is that if he wants to cause elite level problems for an NFL team, he has to have elite level talent that forces them to have to put up with it.  He doesn't have that.  Plain and simple.  If this was Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Drew Brees or Cam Newton teams would grudgingly put up with it because talent trumps everything in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

No QB in the history of the NFL would have led the Bills to victory or even a close game today.  The Ravens were better prepared, faster and more physical in all phases of the game. 

And sweet Nate Pete still sucks.