Who Starts At QB For Week 2? (Poll)

Paulus

Who starts?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who should and who will start week 2?

• Nate should start and will.
    • Nate should start but won't.
    • Josh should start and will.
    • Josh should start but wont.

4 minutes ago, gridrick said:

put him in and leave him in for the rest of the season.  You cant pull him out once he's in.  Many a good young qb ruined that way.  Jacking around with his head.  They already screwed up letting Mccarron go and being stuck with just Peterson. If he wont admit to his mistakes publicly then everyone in that locker room at least should know already Josh is the guy. 

He's not dragging his feet.  Tuesday or Wednesday is the time you'd expect the coach to announce such a change.   Especially McD, who does nothing hastily.   His discipline is to complete all of the film review of the prior game, get the opinions of all the coaches with a say in the matter, and to decide only after that.   Then he announces the decision in the next regular press conference, unless he has a tactical reason to say nothing.  

Esiason called him Peterson and the whole cast was laughing.  Now i call him Peterson. It was funny, but they were laughing cause the guy is a starting quarterback and it was kinda funny but kinda sad at the same time.  The Buffalo Bills were the joke. 

1 minute ago, Shaw66 said:

He's not dragging his feet.  Tuesday or Wednesday is the time you'd expect the coach to announce such a change.   Especially McD, who does nothing hastily.   His discipline is to complete all of the film review of the prior game, get the opinions of all the coaches with a say in the matter, and to decide only after that.   Then he announces the decision in the next regular press conference, unless he has a tactical reason to say nothing.  

i'd like herm edwards to comment on this. Film review?  Did you say film review?  Everybody saw it.  Google the guys name and see what everyone else but this regime sees, seen, and saw. 

3 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Does that upset you?

i started then laughing then at the end of my laugh muttered you jackoff. 

Just now, Jaraxxus said:

I’ll bet. 

they deserved it, but it's the bills man

Just now, Jobot said:

If getting benched ruins someones career because of psychological stress... then they were never going to mount to much anyways in the NFL.

wrong....so wrong....you havent watched a lot.  Thats why Vermeil wouldnt sit Jaworski down.  Once theyre down theyre out.  

He's the head coach and can do what he wants. I seriously don't get all of you who get butt hurt because the coach doesn't hold your hand and tell you every little detail about the team.

He doesn't have to tell you jack!

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, gridrick said:

they deserved it, but it's the bills man

wrong....so wrong....you havent watched a lot.  Thats why Vermeil wouldnt sit Jaworski down.  Once theyre down theyre out.  

So you somehow know that if Jaworki was benched in those situations, that would of been the end of his career?!  Give me a break.  It's ridiculous to think these guys don't have any shred of mental toughness.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Jobot said:

So you somehow know that if Jaworki was benched in those situations, that would of been the end of his career?!  Give me a break.  It's ridiculous to think these guys don't have any shred of mental toughness.

that woulda been the end of the polish rifle, yep.

27 minutes ago, gridrick said:

put him in and leave him in for the rest of the season.  You cant pull him out once he's in.  Many a good young qb ruined that way.  Jacking around with his head.  They already screwed up letting Mccarron go and being stuck with just Peterson. If he wont admit to his mistakes publicly then everyone in that locker room at least should know already Josh is the guy. 

If Peterman is trotted out as the starter again this year (baring injury) than McD seat starts to get asked about. The playoff honeymoon is over. He will lose the benifit of doubt with me already and will start being critical of his roster building and in game management. 

Start Allen and He gets this year (from me anyway) what this year was always about a growth year and middle year of the rebuild. However you cannot talk this is a “learning year” if you are not giving your Rookie QB those “learning reps”.