3-13 this year, 6-10 next year

QBorBust2018

This team is awful. There are so many holes it’s almost irreparable. 

Mccoy is old. Potential last year as bill

Clay is old.  Last year as bill

benjamin is gone. He sucks

entire offensive line is a joke 

jerry Hughes is old

trent Murphy sucks

star sucks

the whole defense sucks

after 30 years it’s almost time to hang em up. 

I had more fun streaming browns/steelers. Turned the game off when bills were down 17. Losers 

save the anguish and jump on the browns/mayfield bandwagon with me. Time to convert

The bills will always suck. Time to accept it. 

Edited by QBorBust2018
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

The roster is so bad it’s as simple as picking anything sub .500

there is nothing they can do over one offseason that can fix this disaster of a mess roster. Browns vs bills on paper is laughable ! How did they get so many good players and a competent offensive line. Sickening. Ryan groy ? Wtf is that ****. Ducasse? Mills?  Zay Jones ? Lmao. Glad McDermott thinks because these guys work hard they’ll be ok. Incompetent coach at its finest. 

Brandon beans SUCKS 

Edited by QBorBust2018
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

I don’t agree with you on many things.  But this statement is one of them.  Truly ridiculous to predict 2019

Actually it’s not. This is a **** show. Simple as looking at the roster. It’s trash. 

Heyyyyy heyyyyyyyy, bills always wanna lose! Throw your hands up and lose !  Cmon now the losers making it happen now !  

Get out the paper bags for the next decade. 

Fitzpatrick dropping dimes today lmao!

Ryan Tannehill dropping dimes. 

Nathan peterman working at enterprise next week. He’ll pick you up B word

what did you expect.  nathan peterman was the starting qb going into the season.  That is such a  slap to the faces of the fans.   As frustrating as tyrod was , at least he is an nfl caliber talent.   he would atleast keep us from being a laughing stock

21 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

This team is awful. There are so many holes it’s almost irreparable. 

Mccoy is old. Potential last year as bill

Clay is old.  Last year as bill

benjamin is gone. He sucks

entire offensive line is a joke 

jerry Hughes is old

trent Murphy sucks

star sucks

the whole defense sucks

after 30 years it’s almost time to hang em up. 

I had more fun streaming browns/steelers. Turned the game off when bills were down 17. Losers 

save the anguish and jump on the browns/mayfield bandwagon with me. Time to convert

The bills will always suck. Time to accept it. 

Bye 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, terrytate said:

what did you expect.  nathan peterman was the starting qb going into the season.  That is such a  slap to the faces of the fans.   As frustrating as tyrod was , at least he is an nfl caliber talent.   he would atleast keep us from being a laughing stock

It probably is a slap in the face to others. In particular the locker room.

It has to,be hard going out and have a guy like Peterman start when everyone 

in the room knows Allen is the better player. Similar to the Tyrod mess in LA last year.

McD could lose the locker room. He has to be walking on eggshells around these guys

this week. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Actually it’s not. This is a **** show. Simple as looking at the roster. It’s trash. 

Heyyyyy heyyyyyyyy, bills always wanna lose! Throw your hands up and lose !  Cmon now the losers making it happen now !  

Get out the paper bags for the next decade. 

Fitzpatrick dropping dimes today lmao!

Ryan Tannehill dropping dimes. 

Nathan peterman working at enterprise next week. He’ll pick you up B word

There are funnier ways to troll BTW

This year is going to be about developing our young nuclei, it's all about Allen and Edmunds TBH. And I'd say I'm encouraged that we have our QB of our offense and defense, but 2019 we will have 70 million in cap space and all of our draft picks. We are a young team and we have an extremely young but talented QB, it may take a year, it may take 4 years, but so long as Allen continues to develop, tame that arm and develop mentally, we'll be fine. Allen has an arm like Rodgers, but Rodgers knows when to use touch and finesse, something Allen I think has improved dramatically upon but still has ways to go, he is also anticipating his receivers routes much better but could grow in this area. Overall I think we go as far as Allen takes us and so far I think Allen has been who we drafted him to be, an insanely talented QB that needs to be seasoned, nothing's changed.

14 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

It probably is a slap in the face to others. In particular the locker room.

It has to,be hard going out and have a guy like Peterman start when everyone 

in the room knows Allen is the better player. Similar to the Tyrod mess in LA last year.

McD could lose the locker room. He has to be walking on eggshells around these guys

this week. 

McDermott isn't losing the locker room, they will make adjustments, won't be pretty but will get better.

This might not be that far off. I mean with all the holes on this team if they can't pull together and play about as well as they can it'll probably be a pretty **** year.

Next year there is a lot of potential with more cap space and another good draft. But with a bunch of new pieces coming together the season might be a bit rough with them all fitting together.

3rd season might be really great.