Buffalo Bills Play 60 Cards WANTED -$$$

jiminnaples

I am looking to buy  (or trade for) all Buffalo Bills Play 60 football cards issued by the team as part of the Play 60 program from 2008 to the present.  These were also distributed in local schools in grades 3 and 6 I believe. Cards measure 3 x 4 1/2" with a different background pattern for every year issued.  I will purchase small or large amounts of these from all years they were issued or I have some to trade. I am also looking to checklist these Play 60 sets, so, if you have any in your possession or know of anyone who has any of these available, please contact me. I believe there were 4 cards issued every year.

A checklist of the ones I HAVE follows with a description of the background of the card and sponsors for each year of issue:

2008-  What Moves U Logo at upper right - Blue Cross/Blue Shield & American Heart Association

John Digregorio

Trent Edwards

Lee Evans

George Wilson

2009 - red,white and blue stripes background - Blue Cross/Blue Shield & American Heart Association

George Wilson

2010 - None I know of - Need information on all

2011 - None I know of - Need information on all

2012 -  large blue number 60 in background - Blue Cross/Blue Shield & American Heart Association

Fred Jackson

Mario Williams

2013 - large gray number 60 in background - Blue Cross/Blue Shield & American Heart Association

Stephon Gilmore

Arthur Moats

Eric Wood

2014 - large red number 60 in background - Independent Health & American Heart Association

Aaron Williams

Sammy Watkins

2015 -  color swirls around player to simulate motion  - Independent Health & American Heart Association

Dan Carpenter

Corey Graham

Jerry Hughes

Sammy Watkins

2016 -  light gray background with red swirls on players to simulate motion - Independent Health & American Heart Association

Charles Clay

Ron Darby

Tyrod Taylor

(I also have all 3 of these from 2016 available to trade)

2017 and 2018 - I have no information on format or players issued for these 2 years.  Can you help??

If anyone can help with regard to completing the checklists or if you have any Play 60 to sell or trade, please contact me.  Thanks.

Jim Maciejewski

5601 Turtle Bay Dr. #1901

Naples, FL 34108

239-596-5675

Edited by jiminnaples

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.