Week 2: Chargers Game Preparation - Beautiful Day for Football!

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 2: Chargers Game Preparation - Players Off Today with QB Decision Looming
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 2: Chargers Game Preparation - Stevie Johnson Leading the Charge on Sunday
16 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

i hope they give nate one more chance...in front of a home crowd on an 80 degree day. if he sucks then, there is no argument whatsoever and josh will be the man come hell or high water.......of course ya need receivers to get open and make catches.

Yeah, maybe if it's sunny and nice out in Buffalo NP won't be the worst starting QB in the NFL anymore. 

I love this stuff. 

This coaching staff is in a terrible position. If they start Allen, the know he is not ready AND also concede that they made a terrible choice in Peterman (while letting AJ go). If they start Nate, they probably lose the lockeroom and will be well on their way to the top pick in the draft. 

Good luck because whatever decision is made will be the wrong one due to not supplying this offense with what each QB needed. The whole thing is a mess and unfortunately, there is no fixing it until next year. I would start Nate, take the heat and just wait until the gauntlet of death is over (Chargers, Vikings, Packers).

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

This coaching staff is in a terrible position. If they start Allen, the know he is not ready AND also concede that they made a terrible choice in Peterman (while letting AJ go). If they start Nate, they probably lose the lockeroom and will be well on their way to the top pick in the draft. 

Good luck because whatever decision is made will be the wrong one due to not supplying this offense with what each QB needed. The whole thing is a mess and unfortunately, there is no fixing it until next year. I would start Nate, take the heat and just wait until the gauntlet of death is over (Chargers, Vikings, Packers).

I think what the problem is here is that the gauntlet of death is actually the entire season for a team that looks this bad 

17 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

i hope they give nate one more chance...in front of a home crowd on an 80 degree day. when he sucks then, there is no argument whatsoever and josh will be the man come hell or high water.......of course ya need receivers to get open and make catches.

Clarified that post a little bit.  There is no reason to think that a 5th round pick will magically look like Drew Brees after churning out two of the worst QB performances ever .  in fact very few 5th rounder QBs even get  to see as much starting time as Nate has.  He should treasure the starting time that he has gotten since he can tell his kids and grandkids that he once started 3 games in the NFL