Week 2: Chargers Game Preparation - Beautiful Day for Football!

26CornerBlitz

7 minutes ago, zonabb said:

One thing I don't get is this idea that media and the fans are entitled to every answer they want from a private company. Odd. McD owes no answers and I have no problem with however he or any coach, GM, or owner interacts with the media. 

Good point, but see *I'm* a special fan, shouldn't *I* get the answers to the questions *I'm* entitled to know!?  ??

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Some of you are fricken amazing

The BEST coach in the game......belecheat....sits up and gives LESS information and explains less.......but because McD is OUR coach we expect him to say what we all want to hear.......

Guys he has NOT committed to Nathan Peterman for weak 2.....calm the !@#$ down

Or he isnt going to sit in front of a podium and start throwing players under the bus after week 1......

WEEK 1 people

Belicheat doesnt have his qb's throw for 24 yrds....no 1st downs and 2 int's........belicheat owes no one an explanation because of the results he gets every season.....

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Some of you are fricken amazing

The BEST coach in the game......belecheat....sits up and gives LESS information and explains less.......but because McD is OUR coach we expect him to say what we all want to hear.......

Guys he has NOT committed to Nathan Peterman for weak 2.....calm the !@#$ down

The difference is Belichick has earned the right to do what he pleases. It's not even that I want to hear him say what I want, but how about not attempting to make everything sound like a positive? How about not calling it a "learning experience" and call it what it was. An arse beating. Show some fire. Anything. 

Just now, No Place To Hyde said:

The difference is Belichick has earned the right to do what he pleases. It's not even that I want to hear him say what I want, but how about not attempting to make everything sound like a positive? How about not calling it a "learning experience" and call it what it was. An arse beating. Show some fire. Anything. 

I would rather have a smart motivating coach which McD is

We have absolutely no idea what is being told to the players AWAY from the podium.....and I will say it again...McD can stand on his results as well (for a while)

5 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

"We're just in the second year..." he's practicing his explanation to Terry & Kim...

I would bet he told them at his first interview that it will take 3 years to rebuild the team, and that it will take a couple hard years to get there. He's alluded to that line of thinking a few times the past couple years. I'm sure he didn't trade Sammy Watkins without Pegula's blessing. He has a blank check for 4-5 years before Pegula even thinks about firing him.

• Sad 1

This is extremely embarrassing.  I feel like I'm watching a Dick Jauron press conference and I want to puke.  Forgive me for this rant but I'm pissed!  How the hell can you sit up at the podium and say that you do not question the effort of players?  You could see the ****ty body language all over the field yesterday.  Please don't insult all of us with the process bs, ugh.  Thanks, i'm better now

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Wanting your HC to 'show some fire' at a press conference is a little misplaced imo...what I hope for as a fan is that behind the scenes he's properly motivating the players to improve on their performance. What part of that involves giving an exciting presser?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ngbills said:

5 losses by more than 20 points in 17 regular season games.

Rex Ryan had zero in his two seasons.

Doug Marrone had one in his two seasons.

PROCESS man PROCESS!!!  Didnt you get the memo??  lol....

6 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Nope. 

The leader stays even keel. It's stupid to get fired up for the media. It's a !@#$ing PC, for christssake.

I've seen the behind the scenes videos and player interviews. They respond well to McD and the other coaches.

Fans just want lip service. 

• Thank you (+1) 1