Week 2: Chargers Game Preparation - Beautiful Day for Football!

26CornerBlitz

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Come on ppl.....what do you expect him to say today?

Be happy.......if they were definately going with Peterman they probably would have announced it today.

It's not even about the QB to me - he just stands there and sermonizes - his words are motivational but lack any real meaning.  He's in the wrong profession.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ScottLaw said:

He's a stubborn SOB.

One thing I don't get is this idea that media and the fans are entitled to every answer they want from a private company. Odd. McD owes no answers and I have no problem with however he or any coach, GM, or owner interacts with the media. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Be happy.......if they were definately going with Peterman they probably would have announced it today.

Be happy? The coach can’t admit his failure, he is a stubborn prick and this team is so devoid of talent he doesn’t even have the confidence to play his first round pick. 

McFailure 

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Well obviously he should voice the fans anger publicly rather than just making a decision! :P

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

McD just cannot let go of Peterman...asked point blank about QB and he essentially makes the argument that it's the whole offense's fault.  Yes the O sucks but so does Peterman.

Yet as the stats show he is having multiple historically terrible performances. Worst in 30 years and 338 QB's that have started. 

Edited by ngbills

And let the media rip his decision apart for a week? No matter who plays QB coach process won't announce it until Friday IMO.

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

It's not even about the QB to me - he just stands there and sermonizes - his words are motivational but lack any real meaning.  He's in the wrong profession.

image.png.5848363fe04a53a38148d3309576913c.png

I have sinned against Bills Fans  ;-).  Can we all lighten up just a tad?  I understand its life and death to a lot of posters, but folks, it's not worth the anger or upset...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, zonabb said:

One thing I don't get is this idea that media and the fans are entitled to every answer they want from a private company. Odd. McD owes no answers and I have no problem with however he or any coach, GM, or owner interacts with the media. 

We don’t need every answer. A little substance goes a long way. You can basically predict his answers before he even opens his mouth. 

3 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

He doesnt question the effort? GTFO

Was just about to say the same. I have and will continue to support McD, but kind of getting tired of the blinders this guy must walk around with.

His press conferences make him seem like a blithering idiot at times.

Edited by No Place To Hyde

Just now, No Place To Hyde said:

Was just about to say the same. I have and will continue to support McD, but kind of getting tired of the blinders this guy must walk around with.

Same, I have to imagine that he isnt saying this to guys when the media isnt around. That whole team's effort was piss poor last game

• Like (+1) 2

Some of you are fricken amazing

The BEST coach in the game......belecheat....sits up and gives LESS information and explains less.......but because McD is OUR coach we expect him to say what we all want to hear.......

Guys he has NOT committed to Nathan Peterman for weak 2.....calm the !@#$ down

Just now, JXCOL3 said:

I thought the same thing. He must not have gotten to that part of the tape where Kelvin Benjamin is walking his routes

Or he isnt going to sit in front of a podium and start throwing players under the bus after week 1......

WEEK 1 people

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The BEST coach in the game......belecheat....sits up and gives LESS information and explains less.......but because McD is OUR coach we expect him to say what we all want to hear.......

BB doesn’t have to say a damn thing. His results speak for themselves. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Sexy Rexy has not wore off yet on them.