Week 2: Chargers Game Preparation - Beautiful Day for Football!

26CornerBlitz

7 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

giphy.gif

Fat ass in that pic: Vlad Ducasse

McMahon: The Fanbase

Dude pushing McMahon's face into the fat ass: McBeane

I call this “The Process”.

Edited by sullim4
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Why Philip Rivers Remains “Super Fired Up” Despite Loss

First things first – Philip Rivers was as ticked off as anyone after dropping the season opener to the Kansas City Chiefs.

But number 17 knows as well as anyone how the NFL is a marathon, not a sprint.

Actually, the Bolts’ quarterback compared the season to the world’s premier cycling event

“I’m not much of a cycling fan, but I compare the NFL season to the Tour de France,” Rivers said. “It’s all the stages, and that’s what the NFL season is to me. There are 16 stages you get. You make sure you better win your fair share of them. It’s a long deal. We’re down. We’re down after the first phase and we have a chance in Buffalo to go get a win and go 1-1.”

To that end, Rivers saw enough out of the Chargers to know they are well equipped to come out ahead when the marathon is over.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 2: Chargers Game Preparation - McDermott Monday Presser at 4 PM ET
3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Bosa is heading to GB for a second opinion on his foot on Weds. Seems like his chances of playing this week are low.

Just name a starter today and quit the games with the QB position. OBD isn’t fooling anyone. 

Green Bay...for a second opinion?

23 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Well the only good news is the Chargers defense seemed to struggle against a big armed QB and the deep pass in week 1. 

Unfortunately we are a big armed QB but no speed threat to throw to

Use Foster, I guess. Or possibly Murphy? Motion him out wide and send him deep. Just to keep the D honest, at least. No idea if he can track a deep ball, but he's playing with tons of confidence right now.