well TYrod Taylor LEADS the Brown to a tie

Socal-805

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

And we are part of the 142 who have lost because of Peterman.

What is your point?

Seeing as how this is a thread about Tryod Taylor, and not the Bills, his point is that Tyrod is not that good. 

1 minute ago, Luka said:

I dunno, remember the Saints game last year?

That game was a defensive total meltdown. 

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

Seeing as how this is a thread about Tryod Taylor, and not the Bills, his point is that Tyrod is not that good. 

That game was a defensive total meltdown. 

One in which Tyrod had like 48 yards passing. I don't think any defense is going to look good with that kind of putrid offensive production.

Correct me if I'm wrong but even with everything that's been said in here if the Browns kicker makes the field goal in OT the Browns win that game?  The Browns had a chance to win.  Taylor gives you a chance to win.  If you had a better QB you might have a better chance to win.  If you have Peterman you most likely have no chance to win.  Allen is supposed to be that better chance to win.  We probably should have kept Taylor as the veteran chance to win.  Instead we went with Peterman and the least likely chance to win.  As they say it is what it is.  You have to play Allen or you'll lose the team IMHO.  Think they are bad now, wait til they've been on the field with Peterman for 3 weeks.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

My point is Tyrod sucks 

5 plus turnovers = automatic win when your qb isn’t Tyrod 

And giving up 5 plus turnovers means automatic loss. 

When I see these threads I see homers reaching for lifeboats abandoning the ship where they said all this dumb **** trying to deflect. 

4 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but even with everything that's been said in here if the Browns kicker makes the field goal in OT the Browns win that game?  The Browns had a chance to win.  Taylor gives you a chance to win.  If you had a better QB you might have a better chance to win.  If you have Peterman you most likely have no chance to win.  Allen is supposed to be that better chance to win.  We probably should have kept Taylor as the veteran chance to win.  Instead we went with Peterman and the least likely chance to win.  As they say it is what it is.  You have to play Allen or you'll lose the team IMHO.  Think they are bad now, wait til they've been on the field with Peterman for 3 weeks.

These people helped run Taylor out of town, and just said PROCESS! And thought that was intelligent. They have nothing for nuance and now that their lil !@#$ing queen jewel next coming of Tom Brady failed, again. All they can cling to is that Tyrod also didn't win.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

These people helped run Taylor out of town, and just said PROCESS! And thought that was intelligent. They have nothing for nuance and now that their lil !@#$ing queen jewel next coming of Tom Brady failed, again. All they can cling to is that Tyrod also didn't win.

Just because Tyrod is better than Peterman doesn't make him a good qb. 

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Except he did win.  He won more than he lost and he did it without a defense.  Then while completely forsaking the offense, bringing in a OC that had no plans for Taylor, and supplying no help at WR they finally get the defense to hold teams under 23ppg and lo and behold they are in the playoffs.  Now what they are trying to sell us is that they are/were trading everything to build some legit "franchise QB" led offense that will put points on the board and amaze us all.  When?  I'm not sure it's coming.  Allen looks the part, or at least you might sell me on that but with no OL, no WR's, and an OC who I'm not confident in a 5 year plan isn't what I'm looking for as a NFL fan.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm sorry that's all you can say when you're wrong. I get it, it's difficult to say, I was wrong. But someday you'll grow up and you'll be able to say I was wrong about something as meaningless as a football game.

Care to tell me what I’m wrong about ?