Complete Board Implosion

H2o

8 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Whatever man. You know what’s had to deal with. This product they are trying to sell us.  

I hope I didn't hit a nerve. :rolleyes: No one is selling me anything. I knew what this was. We have an extremely young team in the middle of a complete rebuild. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

Yet they seem to be way off the mark.  As per usual for this organization...

They're a bunch of !@#$ing gym teachers. I'll never understand why people defer to coaches and GMs. Especially Bills fans, when we've seen so many be so wrong.

34 minutes ago, H2o said:

Fire Beane, fire McDermott, worst team ever, trade McCoy, there's a line waiting for a turn at the Pat Mahomes "glory hole", the sky is falling, the volcano is about to go off at Yellowstone, and the west coast is about to fall off into the Pacific. It's week one for God's sake. The board may be hard to deal with this year. 

I assume you DIDN'T watch the game?  While most takes are extreme...they do seem to be in the realm of warranted.  This team does appear primed to be one of, if not the worst teams in the NFL this year.

16 minutes ago, H2o said:

I think a lot of people thought he had made progress even here on this board. Hell, I thought he had gotten better. When the regular season bullets started flying it was the same old Nate. He looked like the post Adrian Wilson hit Trent Edwards. 

That's an insult to Trent. Idk what Peterman got a degree in, but that's what he should be doing.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I assume you DIDN'T watch the game?  While most takes are extreme...they do seem to be in the realm of warranted.  This team does appear primed to be one of, if not the worst teams in the NFL this year.

Part of it, yes I did. I did not watch the entire game because each possession with Peterman at QB was always going to be the same as the first 5 I saw. I turned it back on when a fellow Bills fan told me they put Allen in. People geek tfo. Billspolar should be deemed a true mental disorder. It was an ugly game. We had three or four of those last year and still made the playoffs. I don't expect much from this team. Didn't before TC even started and still don't now, but I'm not running around like my hair is on fire in the desert either.  

1. It was easy to forsee a step back on offense - they lost three OL starters two unexpectedly, and traded a decent QB with a low ceiling to draft Josh Allen. 

2. With the addition of Murphy and Star, the defense should have been better, much better, even factoring in the Davis move. 

3. Peterman earned the start in preseason. That being said, he lost it this afternoon. From all appearances he's a good man, a hard worker, somebody like my daughter should marry someday. But the NFL is a hard, cold business. He's not cutting it. 

4. I want to see how this regime's draft picks play this year - that's how I'm judging McBeane. Today, Allen looked like he's on his way up. Edmunds was a beast. I didn't see enough of Phillips to make a judgement - I want to see his grade. Milano was all over the place. White didn't do much, but we know what he can do. Zay Jones was invisible. 

• Like (+1) 1

Thankfully didn't watch this one. Very disappointed that they were so unprepared for Baltimore. I understand the lack of talent on offense and the inability to address it in the off-season due to salary cap hell, but it seems that the OC and DC lacked any imagination in dealing with that. Maybe best to root for an 0-fer season and clean up in the draft next year.

11 minutes ago, H2o said:

I hope I didn't hit a nerve. :rolleyes: No one is selling me anything. I knew what this was. We have an extremely young team in the middle of a complete rebuild. 

Hit a nerve?  W your complaint about the fans rather than the product?  The fans deserve better.  Not sure if rebuild is the right word when you don’t address certain glaring needs in the off-season.  At this rate we will rebuild in 4 years. 

49 minutes ago, H2o said:

Fire Beane, fire McDermott, worst team ever, trade McCoy, there's a line waiting for a turn at the Pat Mahomes "glory hole", the sky is falling, the volcano is about to go off at Yellowstone, and the west coast is about to fall off into the Pacific. It's week one for God's sake. The board may be hard to deal with this year. 

True......too early for a complete meltdown just yet however if the birdies would of scored another TD and got to 54-3 than yes let the meltdown ensue!  This was i read the 2nd worst result in francise history......how on earth do they turn it around with the crap on our team and no spending cap to pick up any players this season.....

7 minutes ago, Dave Allen said:

1. It was easy to forsee a step back on offense - they lost three OL starters two unexpectedly, and traded a decent QB with a low ceiling to draft Josh Allen. 

2. With the addition of Murphy and Star, the defense should have been better, much better, even factoring in the Davis move. 

3. Peterman earned the start in preseason. That being said, he lost it this afternoon. From all appearances he's a good man, a hard worker, somebody like my daughter should marry someday. But the NFL is a hard, cold business. He's not cutting it. 

4. I want to see how this regime's draft picks play this year - that's how I'm judging McBeane. Today, Allen looked like he's on his way up. Edmunds was a beast. I didn't see enough of Phillips to make a judgement - I want to see his grade. Milano was all over the place. White didn't do much, but we know what he can do. Zay Jones was invisible. 

You see Nathan Peterman and think he's someone my daughter should marry 

I hate being in this fanbase. We !@#$ing deserve 0-16. I don't even know what to do with that weird ass comment. Just say he's a good guy and move on to how he sucks.

29 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Whiie I personally Love it, I’d lose my position to accept a screen name like this. 

Suffice it to say, this is the all time worst Opening Game beatdown in team history.

This, my friend, is a noteworthy day..

To which I say.....OOPS! 

It’s not that I don’t care or that I’m Ok with it, but stuff happens. Let’s see how they respond and pray the young guys become the new cornerstone of this team. 

• Like (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, H2o said:

One problem is solved - Pat Mahomes "glory hole".  You will be not leaving for months.

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, H2o said:

I love you. One of my female friends asked me to inquire as to where YOUR glory hole is located...??

5 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

My 31-7 Ravens prediction was a bit optimistic..?

Close only counts in horseshoes and frag grenades my friend!?

• Haha (+1) 1