Every Josh Allen Throw Vs. Ravens

Prickly Pete

Just now, Sky Diver said:

He was a 5* recruit. Ranked the #2 WR in the nation. I don’t know how many HS WR’s there are in  the country, but it’s a lot.

His speed and athleticism has resulted in him being an overrated WR his whole life. He has never been able to develop ball skills.

Speed doesn't mean much in this league if you can't find the football when it's in the air.

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Didn't the Foster pass hit the back of the defender before it hit Fosters hands?

It looked like the ball hit the back of the defender’s helmet. It popped up as Foster’s momentum and the defender pushed him backwards. He grabbed for the ball and couldn’t haul it in.

3 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

It looked like the ball hit the back of the defender’s helmet. It popped up as Foster’s momentum and the defender pushed him backwards. He grabbed for the ball and couldn’t haul it in.

I remember the play and the ball did in fact hit the defender first but he still had a chance to try and catch it before it hit him or after the ball bounced and he did neither. I'm a lot more upset the way Benjamin played. That's the real issue today.

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

His speed and athleticism has resulted in him being an overrated WR his whole life. He has never been able to develop ball skills.

Speed doesn't mean much in this league if you can't find the football when it's in the air.

Okay. I think Foster is the least of the Bills’ problems. On the contrary, his ability to get open has been impressive and he made a nice TD catch the last preseason game. He’s been a pleasant surprise.

1 minute ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

I remember the play and the ball did in fact hit the defender first but he still had a chance to try and catch it before it hit him or after the ball bounced and he did neither. I'm a lot more upset the way Benjamin played. That's the real issue today.

He didn’t make a circus, highlight reel catch on a very poorly thrown ball, so I guess we should get rid of him. The illogic is astounding.

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Drops all over the place.  I am not sure how they'll draft an entire wideout corps next year, but they will need to.

Maybe Dawkins and Mills are serviceable but Groy, Miller and Ducasse all must be replaced. And don't laugh,  this entire WR corp is gone.  KB dropping that perfect TD from Josh just shows us this pathetic future. 

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Yea, I know your bias won't let you believe it's true but both interceptions were on Benjamin. Clear as day. A decent receivers catches both, and probably even has a big gain on the second one. He didn't even try to catch them and just shied away from the ball.

Peterman air mailed the first one. Admittedly.

13 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

Yeah. That's an extremely hard catch even if it hits the WR in the hands because of the quick misdirection. The ball was also five yards short. But Allen looked good. 

1 minute ago, Agent 91 said:

Peterman air mailed the first one. Admittedly.

Benjamin was awful in the preseason and awful today. 

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Yeah. That's an extremely hard catch even if it hits the WR in the hands because of the quick misdirection. The ball was also five yards short. But Allen looked good. 

It was about a 40 yrd pass. I think some folks think it’s like playing Madden.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Throw a side did you see that part where it bounced into his hands he bobbled it and then it dropped?

Oh I get it now you're blind...or Peterman's dad.

well his avatar is Mr. J. Peterman holding a baby-sized #2 Bills jersey.

So the answer is, he is Peterman's dad.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

It's hard listening to things outside your echo chamber, I get it.

Hey, I appreciate the comment you're making here. People made up their minds about Peterman after that infamous Chargers debacle, and will now and forever filter reality through the lens of that 5-interception meltdown. It's what most people do with their opinions, and it's unfortunate. 

However, in this particular case, there is no objective reason to abandon that position. Peterman looked bad, again. The lack of production was historic.

1 minute ago, Richard Noggin said:

Hey, I appreciate the comment you're making here. People made up their minds about Peterman after that infamous Chargers debacle, and will now and forever filter reality through the lens of that 5-interception meltdown. It's what most people do with their opinions, and it's unfortunate. 

However, in this particular case, there is no objective reason to abandon that position. Peterman looked bad, again. The lack of production was historic.

While what you say is true, there were many, many people here, most of the best minds IMO, that said way before the Charger game that Nate couldn't play or cut the mustard. And thought he is nowhere near ready or could ever be ready before that game. 

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

While what you say is true, there were many, many people here, most of the best minds IMO, that said way before the Charger game that Nate couldn't play or cut the mustard. And thought he is nowhere near ready or could ever be ready before that game. 

Peterman arm is a problem might look good for camp or preseason but when real games out it's exposed. 

8 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Tied for 10th worst all time based on QBR.