"A TOUGH PLACE TO START"

Tatonka68

These people make me sick. Unless a rookie is playing pro bowl line and Jerry Rice at home against Rutgers a rookie cannot start. Allen played with a bad line and no receivers at Wyoming, nothing new here. What game is good game to start Allen? For whats it's worth for the circumstance, conditions and players he played with he did well.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Domdab99 said:

no idea what your point is. Maybe start another crap thread to explain?

Yea I'm not following him at all. For the most part people wanted Allen and haven't been too hard on him. Maybe a few too many drinks? Not giving him a hard time for it, I've been guilty of that too lol. Today is a good day for it if you're a bills fan

2 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

no idea what your point is. Maybe start another crap thread to explain?

Thanks for your intelligent and thoughtful  question.  Maybe read the post agai just a little slower and maybe ask your mommy ? 

There is no perfect game to start a rookie, just do it.

2 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Today's Buffalo Bills-Baltimore Ravens game shows everyone one thing:  The Buffalo Bills are the the absolute worst point in their team history.  And the future is bleak.

:mellow:

I'm not a fan of McDermott and Beane and my posting history will support that, but idk about that. I can't speak for the guys who were at the rockpile and saw the crap teams of the 70s and 80s. 

But I can say the days of Russ Brandon being GM, the Toronto series and the immediate uncertainty after Ralph passed (despite my criticism of him as well) were all much bleaker. And that's just in my lifetime as a fan who has been able to really consciously follow since 96.

7 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Thanks for your intelligent and thoughtful  question.  Maybe read the post agai just a little slower and maybe ask your mommy ? 

There is no perfect game to start a rookie, just do it.

Then just say that in the first place, Sparky.

5 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm not a fan of McDermott and Beane and my posting history will support that, but idk about that. I can't speak for the guys who were at the rockpile and saw the crap teams of the 70s and 80s. 

But I can say the days of Russ Brandon being GM, the Toronto series and the immediate uncertainty after Ralph passed (despite my criticism of him as well) were all much bleaker. And that's just in my lifetime as a fan who has been able to really consciously follow since 96.

I've never seen a worse display of Buffalo Bills football from what I saw today.  Book It:  Josh Allen will not last.  He'll either be killed by a season's worth of opposing defenses or he'll shoot himself in the foot to get out of playing football.

Next season even with the drat picks?  No - way too many positions to fill.  The year after that?  No.

<_<

Start Allen this week because honestly who cares. 

San Diego and especially at Minnesota are going to be complete train wrecks. This team looks like it's going to start at least 0-4 and who knows after that. 

This roster is horrible. For the sake of giving fans any reason to watch they pretty much have to get Allen on the field.