Another concerning thing to me McCoy

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

No RB will see success with Peterman at QB.

Zero respect for the passing game leads to no running game. 

Barry Sanders in his prime would be ineffective on this team.

Edited by Idandria
Made a typo

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I was concerned that Murphy looked better running the ball then McCoy did behind the same line......

McCoy is supposed to be the main offensive play maker.   Very hard running for him today.....actually thought Murphy was more effective.

McCoy has always been the sort of back who needs a skilled line.

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I was concerned that Murphy looked better running the ball then McCoy did behind the same line......

McCoy is supposed to be the main offensive play maker.   Very hard running for him today.....actually thought Murphy was more effective.

I think its fair to say, McCoy wasn't inspired. 

I'm afraid that it's yet another year of opposition stacking the box to stuff the run due to no talented receivers or a good offensive line. 

I'm with others that say we should trade Shady while he still has his health. He's really not going to do us a lot of good this year, unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, Bacchus44 said:

I'm afraid that it's yet another year of opposition stacking the box to stuff the run due to no talented receivers or a good offensive line. 

I'm with others that say we should trade Shady while he still has his health. He's really not going to do us a lot of good this year, unfortunately. 

just connect on a few passes downfield and watch what happens.

17 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

mccoy seems to be a seasoned vet that has learned to pick his spots. murphy is a guy that is trying to prove his worth and will be trying to get every inch possible. shady is probably conserving his energy for when he can see a bit of daylight.

4 minutes ago, swnybillsfan said:

just connect on a few passes downfield and watch what happens.

But that might be few and far between when your QB is running for his life on nearly every play - especially when we don't have much talent at WR.

Edited by Bacchus44
More info

22 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Murphy is a one cut runner, shady likes to jump around before making a move, so he had less room to make all his moves.

26 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Murphy got a bunch of carries in obvious passing downs or late in the half when the D is giving up yards on the ground to get off the field.