Don't Blitz!!!!

Estelle Getty

Whatever you do do not Blitz!!  We got great pressure rushing 4 the whole game.  Oh wait......what's that?   The Bills have absolutely 0 pass rush when rushing only four for the last 2 years?  You would have to be a total idiot not to send a blitz up the middle on 3rd down with our lack of pass rush?  I get it now.  Love the ultra consevative out of touch defensive play calling.  

• Like (+1) 1

I love watchin

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

It was nice giving 35 yards clearance to the WR on 2nd and 26

I love watching the QB stand in the pocket for literally 5 seconds when the Dline is no closer to the QB when the play started. Nothing like it in the world. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Estelle Getty said:

I love watchin

I love watching the QB stand in the pocket for literally 5 seconds when the Dline is no closer to the QB when the play started. Nothing like it in the world. 

That was worse than rancid all around today

It was a very basic package today and I expected that.  Edmunds and Milano are just too young and Gaines at CB all severely limit a defensive gameplan.  I thought Edmunds played well though except for the RPO TD to Snead.  Not sure what to expect.  I think we'll continue to have vanilla looks until the guys can take command of the defense.

7 minutes ago, swnybillsfan said:

aren't they kinda similar? statuesque qb's with great arms that can rip you apart if you give them time?

You’re kidding me right? Anyone can rip you apart if given time, but Marino and Flacco don’t belong in the same sentence. Flacco is no Hall of Famer

Many here have been expressing concerns about our DL all offseason, and today we saw why.

We have some issues with stopping the run, but more alarming is our total failure to generate any kind of pass rush.

It will be interesting to see if the coaching staff can do anything about that this season.

Just now, Fadingpain said:

Many here have been expressing concerns about our DL all offseason, and today we saw why.

We have some issues with stopping the run, but more alarming is our total failure to generate any kind of pass rush.

It will be interesting to see if the coaching staff can do anything about that this season.

Ironically they did fine against the run today.