Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement

26CornerBlitz

On 9/9/2018 at 7:16 PM, Kelly the Dog said:

I know there were extenuating circumstances, and I know we couldn't realistically pay what the Chiefs, Rams and 49ers did. But could you imagine Sammy, Woods and Goodwin along with Shady and the TEs with Josh flinging it all over?

Sammy > KB

Woods > Zay

Marquise > Foster 

These boys just had to go out and buy their own toys. I feel so bad for Josh. He's starting  his NFL career with the worst wr's and oline in the entire league, including college.

I hope that Daboll is smart enough to put Shady and Murphy in the backfield at the same time because they are the only receivers worth a damn. Mix and match wheel routes screens and some TE drags to Croom or Clay. Make it simple for the rookie and high percentage. Maybe they can move the ball. But then again what do my eyes know ....

On 9/10/2018 at 11:24 AM, Chuck Wagon said:

Dez is the exact same player as Benjamin, only much more delusional and much more of a distraction.

Both Benjamin and Dez are slot guys who masquerade as outside WRs.  We have no one on the roster who can win outside or vertically.  Dez (or Maclin) doesn't solve that, it's just another name people know.

KB couldn't hold dez's jock strap. 

especially '11-14 dez.

7 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Benjamin played like a kitty on Sunday and anyone watching the game saw it.  I understand that there was a ton to focus on; the o-line, P-man, the defense, but what about the totally soft game played by Benjamin?

Media has been all over him actually. They even brought up his lackluster play to McD (who didn't see a problem with it) and again yesterday where McD said both Benjamin and Clay need to step it up. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This same obvious lack of effort worked for other Bills ‘stars’ in the past. Boldin, Leinart, Mario and Dareus all used it as a ticket out of WNY.  A couple of them before they were ever  assigned a locker!

Honestly, I had thought about this too...could be something to it. Then again, it is a contract year, and you would think he'd want to play his best. 

Edited by HamSandwhich

11 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Media has been all over him actually. They even brought up his lackluster play to McD (who didn't see a problem with it) and again yesterday where McD said both Benjamin and Clay need to step it up. 

Show me one article focusing on his play, calling him out in the headline. I hope that there is one, but I searched and couldn't find it.

5 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

We need a sub-forum for the anti-media conspiracy threads.

Conspiracy thread? Tell me how you feel he play coach.

2 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Honestly, I had thought about this too...could be something to it. Then again, it is a contract year, and you would think he'd want to play his best. 

Sunday’s performance looked like a guy who didn’t want to play at all...let alone his best. Quality players are in short supply around the league...he’ll get a Contract somewhere no matter how he looks this year. The key for him is to avoid injury. 

PS: I hope I’m wrong!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

Show me one article focusing on his play, calling him out in the headline. I hope that there is one, but I searched and couldn't find it.

Well you can watch the McDermott presses from Monday and yesterday for starters. Also literally every media guy that did a game review (Joe B for instance) directly calls out his play. As far as calling him out in headlines that wasn't a part of your OP, not sure if his name appears in the headline. However the criticism of his play is out there. 

15 minutes ago, elcrusho said:

I haven't heard biotch since 2007

sorry, i hate the way B word looks once it gets rehashed by the naughty word filter.

Just now, No Place To Hyde said:

Well you can watch the McDermott presses from Monday and yesterday for starters. Also literally every media guy that did a game review (Joe B for instance) directly calls out his play. As far as calling him out in headlines that wasn't a part of your OP, not sure if his name appears in the headline. However the criticism of his play is out there. 

I'm interested in finding something in whatever form that focuses on the play of Benjamin. That isn't a question or even multiple questions. Is there anything out there that is focusing on Benjamin's play on Sunday? I'm sorry that my OP wasn't up to your standards. I'll try harder. Keep focusing on the messenger, not the message.