Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement

26CornerBlitz

There's a part of me that has dreams of Allen being fearless and relentlessly getting all over KBs arse to get his act together - which ends up turning his season around.  Not likely- but how awesome would that be 

10 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

He's always had very good hands. I have no idea why he's struggling this year. I will say that the ball at the goal line was not an accurate throw, but it was still catchable. No matter. The entir e team looked horrible for 6 quarters and has rebounded. Perhaps KB can do the same. He'll still be our #2 WR next year after we sign Zay Jones' replacement.

Not sure what game you were watching but that ball hit him right where it needed to be.  Benjamin sucked on that play... Bottom line

Edited by SMAKCruiser
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It was observed and discussed in the Shoutbox. 

I don't think Benjamin ever belongs on a "hands" team.  Give his spot to Milano!

I get we have slim options but I’m having a hard time thinking he belongs on the team, PERIOD. It seems everything about him is the opposite of what the leaders around the team are promoting 

22 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Honestly?  Zay Jones may be worse.

KB is dogging it and is clearly our #1.

Zay Jones is trying his best. That’s even worse.

18 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

He's always had very good hands. I have no idea why he's struggling this year. I will say that the ball at the goal line was not an accurate throw, but it was still catchable. No matter. The entire team looked horrible for 6 quarters and has rebounded. Perhaps KB can do the same. He'll still be our #2 WR next year after we sign Zay Jones' replacement.

KB’s biggest knock his whole career was suspect hands. What?

On 9/9/2018 at 5:41 PM, Niagara Dude said:

The team needs to bring in WR'S Tuesday for tryouts,  right now this looks like the worst group of WR'S in the NFL.  Beane wasted big money a DE Murphy who looks like damaged goods and overpaid huge for garabge DT. 

What in hell is wrong with Trent Murphy??  He's been excellent and drew attention away from Hughes today.

23 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

He's always had very good hands. I have no idea why he's struggling this year. I will say that the ball at the goal line was not an accurate throw, but it was still catchable. No matter. The entire team looked horrible for 6 quarters and has rebounded. Perhaps KB can do the same. He'll still be our #2 WR next year after we sign Zay Jones' replacement.

Not accurate?

How accurate does it need to be?

45 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

image.png.2272fd733da7a0cf13c376b6a106b1a3.pngimage.png.7bb0f6a0631d6501051e3518a15cd207.png

Inaccurate throw???  It was perfect.

Edited by BobChalmers
  • Thank you (+1) 2

What might be worse than Kelvin Benjamin's performance is our front offices ability to assess offensive talent. I mean, they traded FOR this guy, moved up for Zay and cut a proven veteran (Kerly) for Robert "I got it, I got it, I don't got it" Foster. 

Edit: Ray Ray "catch the punt please" McAfro and Andre Holmes!!!

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think KB is playing scared.

I don't know about this week, I'll have to re-watch the game, but last week it seemed that every ball thrown to him, he leaped to catch it even when doing so meant the ball hit him on his thigh.

I think he is doing that so if he gets hit he won't injure one of his knees again.

Edited by cd1
  • Like (+1) 2