Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement

26CornerBlitz

24 minutes ago, billspro said:

Worst separation in the NFL, sluggish route runner, suspect hands, struggles with contested catches, doesn’t know how use body position to take advantage of his size.

What is KB good at?

Complaining don’t know if that counts but he seems pretty good at it lol

2 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Down for the KB outrage. But please stop bringing up Brandon Reilly. The guy is not on any team for a reason. But you'd think coming here that he's a Pro Bowler. Let it the hell go.

He's up there with Mike Gillislee I swear

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Look at the player not the age. He's a center piece on the team who hasn't lost anything. 

The age is extremely important.  I know it’s not his fault but McCoy’s production doesn’t match his contract and it could only get worse.  

Its a nfl where wrs matter more than rbs.  

11 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Why don't you relax?

I’m plenty relaxed.  You have spammed this site for years with the notion that the fans ran X player out of town and never once have you backed up the assertion.

Again - please explain how the fans ran Sammy Watkins out of town.  These are your words, not mine.  Please stand behind them and explain what you mean.

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

The age is extremely important.  I know it’s not his fault but McCoy’s production doesn’t match his contract and it could only get worse.  

Its a nfl where wrs matter more than rbs.  

The Raiders don't need Shady and the Bills value him highly as the only playmaker on offense. Not happening. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Sit him and cut him the moment they get back in the locker room after the game.  That's ridiculous.

He wasn't like this last year.  What the hell happened?

I think he’s trying to get cut or traded. There is no other explanation. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Aging rb with “potential” legal issues for young receiver with top 10 “potential”?  Come on 26, that’s a no brainer.

Why when the Bills can keep Shady and give up a 3rd rnd pick?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

That’s my theory as well.  He’s doing this stuff on purpose.

Is he still part of the process?

Do Beane and McDummy get passes on bringing this poison into the Bills locking room, having already known what he was about?

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Actually, I wouldn’t cut him.  I’d just bench him and ban him from practice and the facility and the stadium. 

Well, that wouldn’t really affect his production, so why not? 

Just now, NewEra said:

Actually, I wouldn’t cut him.  I’d just bench him and ban him from practice and the facility and the stadium. 

I'd do the opposite.  I'd pull a little big league on him.  Keep playing him.  He will either start playing like a teammate or everyone will know he's worthless and won't get signed when we finally part ways with him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Is he still part of the process?

Do Beane and McDummy get passes on bringing this poison into the Bills locking room, having already known what he was about?

If they don't do something about this it will be a real head scratcher for me.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I haven’t hated a Bills player this much since Matthew Mulligan

The blocking TE who couldn't block?

I didn't hate him........I hated Wrex..............he was one of his boys and you can't blame an average guy for wanting a big paycheck.