Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement

26CornerBlitz

24 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He’s a real student of the game!

and I’m 100% ok with dumping worthless Kelvin but how about replacing him with a legit nfl talent?  This Reilly stuff is cult like.  You can do so much better.

Of course I would rather have a legit receiver.  Its just that the Bills let the legit ones pass by and there really isn't anything out there that I am aware of.  Im not part of any Reilly cult and couldn't care less about him.

Funny thing about Brandon Reilly.  I was gonna come into this post and shut down the Reilly rallying that goes on in almost every WR thread, but then I went and looked at Reilly's Twitter account.  

Supports the Bills, the Sabres, Beane, McDermott, Allen, etc in his Tweets and Retweets.  

Even though he is not on the team, he is still a better team player than KB.  Either he is a genuinely good guy or has a good PR manager whispering in his ear.  

With KB looking sooooo bad, I guess that even I can get behind cutting KB and signing Reilly.  

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I liked Cooper a lot in college. Thought he ran good routes and had good hands. His game speed is serviceable, I feel like he's a slight upgrade to Woods as a WR. If we traded Shady for a 3rd and then used it to get Cooper I would not mind it.

Trade Shady?  Not happening. 

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I forget. Why did we run Watkins out of town?

Probably because he isn't worth the money.

Need some more context on that tweet, it feels like it was purposely written to incite fans and mission accomplished on that.

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I forget. Why did we run Watkins out of town?

Did not want to pay $16 million per year with a $21 million dollar signing bonus for a player who might be very talented, but who averages under 60 catches  and under 1000 receiving yards per 16 games in his entire career.

Played almost a full season with the Rams last year and got 39 catches for 593 yards.

This year with the Chiefs in on pace for 64 catches and about 800 yards.

For the money he got, I think at this point in his career we have to say Watkins isn't worth it.  He has #1 WR elite talent on paper, but now 5 years into his career seems to be nothing more than a decent #2 receiver who can occasionally have a single 'elite' game, as well as have games where he totally disappears.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Aging rb with “potential” legal issues for young receiver with top 10 “potential”?  Come on 26, that’s a no brainer.

Look at the player not the age. He's a center piece on the team who hasn't lost anything. 

24 minutes ago, KW95 said:

OH my God stop being pansies.

He said no...who cares.  They practiced all week. Maybe KB is tired of practicing with passes over his head or at his feet.

This is up there with "Worst post ever" 

• Like (+1) 1