Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement

26CornerBlitz

5 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

He should stay at #1, just needs to get over the dropsies, he can be a good receiver, he is just in a funk.

KB's performance suggests he's not a #1 WR. Well documented lack of speed, questionable leadership, plays soft. This is his last year as a Bill as he'll expect to be paid as a #1 and isn't worth it.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Broken record but I TOLD YOU!!!

Unfortunately, we don’t have much recourse.

I’m leaning towards we have nothing worse, instead. 

He is not a gamer. He's in self-preservation mode looking forward to his free agency. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

He is not a gamer. He's in self-preservation mode looking forward to his free agency. 

He not going to make Jack5#|+ in free agency. It would be hard to believe his seasonal downward trend could continue but it seems to be.

25 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

Two more awful drops today.

You really can't be SLOW AND HAVE BAD HANDS as an NFL WR can you?

And how about some credit to Zay's mom - I absolutely saw Pat DiMarco on one play having to yell at Benjamin to get him lined up in the right spot today.

He had 3 receptions.  Who we got behind him to start instead?

Zay's mom may be Right On but it's still making needless trouble on the team for her to air it out

8 minutes ago, K-9 said:

This is what I don't get.  Even Goodwin, in his contract year, stayed on the field, stayed in the game, couldn't put up big numbers with Taylor but made respectable #3 WR stats.

If Benjamin wants to make himself appealing to a team with a great QB, how does he think he's going to get there the way he's going, even  just on a "prove it" deal?  

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

And how about some credit to Zay's mom - I absolutely saw Pat DiMarco on one play having to yell at Benjamin to get him lined up in the right spot today.

Whoot!   I was laughing about that play when it occurred.     

Thanks, Mom!...

This is where Calvin Ridley would have been nice...

KB sucks. He looks totally lost and the Bills needs to do something. Put Zay, Ray Ray, and Foster out there, whatever. Rely more on Clay, just get Benjamin out of there until he can get his head together.

It's 3 games into the season but KB just doesn't look like a Number one receiver he doesn't even look like a quality number 2. But I still think that he is better than whatever we would be able to throw out behind him. He still is a big target and he can get those 50/50 balls. I think they have to play him the remainder of the year as he is one of our best receivers (which is more of a knock on our receiving core) provided he doesn't become a locker room issue. Hopefully KB can pull it together but it looks like he might be putting together a mediocre season. 

He's always had very good hands. I have no idea why he's struggling this year. I will say that the ball at the goal line was not an accurate throw, but it was still catchable. No matter. The entire team looked horrible for 6 quarters and has rebounded. Perhaps KB can do the same. He'll still be our #2 WR next year after we sign Zay Jones' replacement.

3 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

He's always had very good hands. I have no idea why he's struggling this year. I will say that the ball at the goal line was not an accurate throw, but it was still catchable. No matter. The entire team looked horrible for 6 quarters and has rebounded. Perhaps KB can do the same. He'll still be our #2 WR next year after we sign Zay Jones' replacement.

Not accurate? I may be wrong. I havnt watched it since it happened. But I’m fairly certain that throw inside the 5 hit him in the friggin guts. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty