Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement

26CornerBlitz

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He is a huge mismatch, but yeah didn’t make the few miraculous catches he could have thevfew tunes the ball got in his zip code. 

Still- if he and josh play together, they might eastablish something. Had over 1000 with cam. 

He dropped a well placed throw in the end zone. The ball went right through his hands. 

15 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Oh, stop it 26. -Brian Daboll doesn't have clue-1 on how to use these receivers... The guy had zero game plan for offense he's supposed to know... Benjamin wasn't the reason the offense was a complete joke today.

When are you going to start watching Bills' games with your eyes open?  :)

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

He definitely isn’t. Man, I’d like to see Allen throwing to Sammy Watkins. I still hate that F’in trade. 

I know there were extenuating circumstances, and I know we couldn't realistically pay what the Chiefs, Rams and 49ers did. But could you imagine Sammy, Woods and Goodwin along with Shady and the TEs with Josh flinging it all over?

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I know there were extenuating circumstances, and I know we couldn't realistically pay what the Chiefs, Rams and 49ers did. But could you imagine Sammy, Woods and Goodwin along with Shady and the TEs with Josh flinging it all over?

Damn. That offense would be looking pretty good right about now. What a difference . 

13 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Damn. That offense would be looking pretty good right about now. What a difference . 

We got allen with the 2nd rounder we acquired through the watkins trade though.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SouthNYfan said:

We got allen with the 2nd rounder we acquired through the watkins trade though.

True, but there may have been another move that could have been made to get to that spot. I’d still rather have Watkins here and have them maneuver their way to drafting Allen somehow. I know it’s wishful thinking, but man this WR group is pretty tough to watch. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

True, but there may have been another move that could have been made to get to that spot. I’d still rather have Watkins here and have them maneuver their way to drafting Allen somehow. I know it’s wishful thinking, but man this WR group is pretty tough to watch. 

Oh you're telling me.

This WR corps is a pile of dog turds.

Even though I got ridiculed and berated for saying that months ago.

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yep. You were right if that was your assessment . I’m surprised many would argue with you. 

Many also said the Oline would be good, and not that bad.

Oh well.

Sadly, looks like I'm going to win my bet with my Bills fan buddy.

6 wins or more I have to buy him dinner, 5 or less I'm goin to Sizzler!!

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

I figured Benjamin would drop some weight and show in shape  Its a contract year  You wanna get paid you gotta produce.  He dropped balls and didnt compete for 50/50 balls Were really in trouble at WR

That’s the thing, I get it that he’s not “highlight reel Harry” or OBJ and doesn’t have burner speed.

But he’s supposed to be able to catch balls that come within his radius, much less that hit his hands.

Today, he failed at that, plain and simple.

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That’s the thing, I get it that he’s not “highlight reel Harry” or OBJ and doesn’t have burner speed.

But he’s supposed to be able to catch balls that come within his radius, much less that hit his hands.

Today, he failed at that, plain and simple.

Today?

17 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This guy looks slow, does not make plays for his QB, has compete, and focus issues.

No way I sign him to a big deal. 

I agree, I never liked the signing and I don't even think he would be a #2 on most teams. With Allens arm we need 2 burners at WR at the very least. With Allen I would try and Copy the personnel and playbook of KC.

• Like (+1) 1