Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement

26CornerBlitz

Just now, KW95 said:

OH my God stop being pansies.

He said no...who cares.  They practiced all week. Maybe KB is tired of practicing with passes over his head or at his feet.

... or the ones that he’s been dropping in games when Allen is plopping them into his sloppy gut. 

Stop posting. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rebel101 said:

He still can’t catch nor will he put any effort into blocking. 

Worst separation in the NFL, sluggish route runner, suspect hands, struggles with contested catches, doesn’t know how use body position to take advantage of his size.

What is KB good at?

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
2 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

1000 bucks says he’s not on the team by tomorrow afternoon 

Why not 5000?

If it was a good receiver or even a so so receiver who was working hard, I might say that this was taken out of context or overblown, but with Benjamin it is more cause for concern.  He clearly does not want to be here and/or play football altogether.

I think its too late to scratch him now, but he should not see the field again this year.   Buffalo has everything to gain and nothing to lose as far as Wide receiver performance.  I would rather have them give a practice squad guy a chance than an overrated underachiever who does not care. 

Edited by dgrochester55

12 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He’s a real student of the game!

and I’m 100% ok with dumping worthless Kelvin but how about replacing him with a legit nfl talent?  This Reilly stuff is cult like.  You can do so much better.

at least Reilly can catch the ball.  Isn't that what WRs are supposed to do?  Is that correct KB?

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

... or the ones that he’s been dropping in games when Allen is plopping them into his sloppy gut. 

Stop posting. 

I don't like KB and don't care about him...but who cares about this 90 minutes before game time.

5 minutes ago, KW95 said:

OH my God stop being pansies.

He said no...who cares.  They practiced all week. Maybe KB is tired of practicing with passes over his head or at his feet.

Good point. KB has already shown he is elite.  No need to practice further.  He’s mastered his craft.

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

at least Reilly can catch the ball.  Isn't that what WRs are supposed to do?  Is that correct KB?

And get open and be nfl caliber.  I’m sure Reilly is a nice guy but he wasn’t even that good in college.  They can do better.