Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, Agent 91 said:

Code for.... he has to look at the pregame film?

I don't cut mccloud or Lacey. Crossman  had survived 3 coaches... HOW!!!!

As much as I wanted to blame crossman for what happened on ST, i can't. Trust me, i want him out of there.

It was on the players, they have to own it.

1 hour ago, Agent 91 said:

Right... wasnt this the exact reason we traded sammy

They are walking contradictions. They say the right things. I wish I could know what their process is and what makes it different from all the other teams in the league

Benjamin isn't even talented. He had a good rookie year. I'd rather roll the dice and overpay Sammy than deal with this !@#$ head.

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

Just listened to his post-game comments.

The whole thing was apparently intentionally distorted by whoever "broke" this story.

The whole thing was a routine situation and Benjamin did nothing unusual.

I'm not a fan of his at all. This would just be the final nail in the coffin in terms of what I think of him

That said, that reporter is a) awful at her job, b) she has a Kardashian attention streak in her.

I'm not sure who to believe, it's he said/she said crap and I don't really trust either

20 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Can you clarify, what are you blaming Crossman for?  Ray's fumbles or blocking screwup?

Not blaming him for anything just trying to understand how he made it through 3 regimes yet has never been a good coach dating back to Detroit. The blocking, that does have something to do with him. Lacey being still on the unit when he just messes up. Personnel snafus galore

19 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

As much as I wanted to blame crossman for what happened on ST, i can't. Trust me, i want him out of there.

It was on the players, they have to own it.

Benjamin isn't even talented. He had a good rookie year. I'd rather roll the dice and overpay Sammy than deal with this !@#$ head.

I'm not a fan of his at all. This would just be the final nail in the coffin in terms of what I think of him

That said, that reporter is a) awful at her job, b) she has a Kardashian attention streak in her.

I'm not sure who to believe, it's he said/she said crap and I don't really trust either

Me too brother... me too

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Jenna Cottrell @JennaCottrell 2m2 minutes ago

• #Bills WR Kelvin Benjamin addressed post game not running routes with Josh Allen, he said "came into this game really wanting to conserve my energy to come back in, and get an IV, do other things to get ready for the game

They are playing indoors, not Miami in September.

IV?  C'mon.  How dehydrated can you get in Pre-game warmups?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wait a minute here! Let me get this straight...Benjamin didn’t run extra routes, but he did get an IV and yet he STILL didn’t put in any effort?  He’s trash!

I didn't see many plays he didn't try. Someone mentioned he didn't give good effort on one running play. He made two excellent catches on long balls, one of which was called back. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

Not blaming him for anything just trying to understand how he made it through 3 regimes yet has never been a good coach dating back to Detroit. The blocking, that does have something to do with him. Lacey being still on the unit when he just messes up. Personnel snafus galore

Me too brother... me too

If Castillo isn't fired in the bye or after the season is over I'm going start making my own cyanide from apple seeds.

• Haha (+1) 1