Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement

26CornerBlitz

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think he’s trying to get cut or traded. There is no other explanation. 

They could’ve worked out a ton together this week and needed a minute here for any variety of reasons. 

Now, I too suspect he’s being moody and a bad teammate but to say there is no other explanation is a bit much. 

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Actually, I wouldn’t cut him.  I’d just bench him and ban him from practice and the facility and the stadium. 

They might want to IR him over a hang nail or something that way they get to use his roster spot.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I forget. Why did we run Watkins out of town?

Coke problem, commissioners list for suspension of 4 games if he tested positive once more, being a hood rat running with the wrong crowd, and not buying in as a professional football player.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He didn’t do any of this in Carolina as far as I know 

He regularly showed up way out of shape. He’s always had big character concerns. You don’t think a wr showing up at 270 lbs is every bit the type of lack of care issue we’ve seen this year?

Edited by NoSaint

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He didn’t do any of this in Carolina as far as I know 

He did, but:

1) cam got every headline and story

2) no one cared because he was all they had to catch besides Olsen and they actually had hope

3) Carolina media blows.

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

They were with this guy in Carolina and gave up picks to get him.  But Sammy didn’t fit the culture!!! Trust the process!!! It’s probably Cam’s fault. 

Benjamin has nothing to do with Watkins. Watkins was a piece of ****. Benjamin is just a sorry B word.

Benjamin got hurt in Carolina, his mother died and now he's closed himself off.  If I was Allen I'd never even look his way.  I'd never target him the rest of the season.  I'd tell the coach, hey I wanted to work with him, he refused.  I'm not targeting him you guys can do whatever you want with him, just know that I will never target him.

Edited by NewEraBills

2 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I don't know how you don't release Benjamin at this point. You preach culture over talent and he's neither at this point and has no future with the team. Just cut him and be done with it.

yep..... boggles the mind.

6 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

To what problem?

why carolina will never win a super bowl with newton as the qb.

carolina would have won that super bowl if they had most any other qb in the league; they may not have got that far with any other qb, though.

10 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

MVP.

didn't deserve it. hasn't done **** since.

• Haha (+1) 1