Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Good point. KB has already shown he is elite.  No need to practice further.  He’s mastered his craft.

And get open and be nfl caliber.  I’m sure Reilly is a nice guy but he wasn’t even that good in college.  They can do better.

whats the point of getting open (not that KB seperates) if you cannot catch the ball?  RIght there Reilly is worth playing over KB

I will wait to hear from the team before jumping to conclusions. For all we know this was just a casual ask by Allen to see if he wants to join them and he said no cause he was doing something else in warmups. He also may be a little banged up and just looking to take it easy in warmups so he can play today?

But whatever, it's easier to hate on him and run him out of town......

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

I will wait to hear from the team before jumping to conclusions. For all we know this was just a casual ask by Allen to see if he wants to join them and he said no cause he was doing something else in warmups. He also may be a little banged up and just looking to take it easy in warmups so he can play today?

I forget. Why did we run Watkins out of town?

3 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

When they don’t play good. Ya it’s easy. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

PFT is reporting Amari Cooper is being shopped by Oakland. I'd trade for him and cut Benjamin tomorrow.

mike freemanVerified account @mikefreemanNFL

Glazer: Raiders are shopping Amari Cooper.

They’ll get a box of Pop Tarts for him. And not even the strawberry ones.

The terrible ones. Cinnamon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

If you were someone in KB's position....he just might WANT to get cut or traded. If he is traded, he is likely to be in a better situation. If he is cut, he basically gets to PICK the situation he wants to be in from...what is likely to be at least a handful of teams that will take a chance on him.

6 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

He's running himself out of town with dropped passes, lazy effort when blocking, and his all around I don't give a :censored: attitude.  All is his contract year.  It fits with his pattern of behavior in Buffalo and Carolina. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

15 minutes ago, KW95 said:

OH my God stop being pansies.

He said no...who cares.  They practiced all week. Maybe KB is tired of practicing with passes over his head or at his feet.

What a terrible post.    Guys done nothing all year.      Needs to jump through hoops if Allen asks him to 

Just now, mjd1001 said:

If you were someone in KB's position....he just might WANT to get cut or traded. If he is traded, he is likely to be in a better situation. If he is cut, he basically gets to PICK the situation he wants to be in from...what is likely to be at least a handful of teams that will take a chance on him.

Great strategy if he didn’t just suck at football.