Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement

26CornerBlitz

Well the words out of McDermotts own mouth were, they don’t need to be choir boys, but they must love to play football. In other words be committed to watching film, practicing hard and getting better every day.  That’s probably the opposite of KB.

• Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Refused to Work on Routes with Allen in Pregame Warmups
1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Cut that loser and get Reilly back on this team.  At least that dude worked hard and could catch.

He’s a real student of the game!

and I’m 100% ok with dumping worthless Kelvin but how about replacing him with a legit nfl talent?  This Reilly stuff is cult like.  You can do so much better.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I agree with Mort, Allen hasn't earned his stripes yet to go up to the vets and say "hey we're doing _____" KB13 is a scrub though for this and it's the cherry on top to his **** attitude and performance.  He's going to be out of the league in 2 years.  Next year he'll enter FA looking for 15 mil a year blaming everybody but himself for his poor stats.  He'll end up with a 1 year prove it deal and he'll have another **** year, and be out of the league.

On 9/9/2018 at 2:28 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

This guy looks slow, does not make plays for his QB not to mention he has compete and focus issues.

No way I sign him to a big deal. 

He is not even a backup WR at this point. I would be shocked if anyone offered him vet minimum next year. The Bills would be better off cutting him and adding a street free agent to start in his place.

Just now, Laughing Coffin said:

I agree with Mort, Allen hasn't earned his stripes yet to go up to the vets and say "hey we're doing _____" KB13 is a scrub though for this and it's the cherry on top to his **** attitude and performance.  He's going to be out of the league in 2 years.  Next year he'll enter FA looking for 15 mil a year blaming everybody but himself for his poor stats.  He'll end up with a 1 year prove it deal and he'll have another **** year, and be out of the league.

He should have said yes regardless. There's no excuse for him with the obvious lack of timing and chemistry between the two.  Do whatever is asked to help Allen!

Just now, billspro said:

He is not even a backup WR at this point. I would be shocked if anyone offered him vet minimum next year. The Bills would be better off cutting him and adding a street free agent to start in his place.

He is definitely hurting his market value next year - does not make any sense.

On 10/9/2018 at 4:54 PM, Augie said:

Forget a #1 WR, is he even a starting WR? Seriously? 

He’s not even a number 5 WR. At best he is a jump ball in the red zone WR. He doesn’t play up to his size and struggles with contested catches so I don’t know if he can even do that.

16 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Well the words out of McDermotts own mouth were, they don’t need to be choir boys, but they must love to play football. In other words be committed to watching film, practicing hard and getting better every day.  That’s probably the opposite of KB.

And if Beane and McDermott truly believe in the Culture, then they should deactivate Benajmin for this game and then keep him inactive for the rest of the year...Don't cut him..

Just now, ganesh said:

And if Beane and McDermott truly believe in the Culture, then they should deactivate Benajmin for this game and then keep him inactive for the rest of the year...Don't cut him..

Too late for today with the inactive list already announced.