Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement

26CornerBlitz

12 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I don't know how you don't release Benjamin at this point. You preach culture over talent and he's neither at this point and has no future with the team. Just cut him and be done with it.

Hell no. Try to trade him if anything. Someone has to believe that all his struggles are due to Allen, much like Benjamin believed they were due to Newton.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

why carolina will never win a super bowl with newton as the qb.

carolina would have won that super bowl if they had most any other qb in the league; they may not have got that far with any other qb, though.

didn't deserve it. hasn't done **** since.

MVP.

#1 offense in the NFL in points scored.  Newton led the NFL in TD's.

He deserved it.  Be dumber. You can't.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

MVP.

#1 offense in the NFL in points scored.  Newton led the NFL in TD's.

He deserved it.  Be dumber. You can't.

topkik

the dude is a bum.  points scored doesn't mean anything unless you like little cute meaningless stats.  they played in a **** division, for one.  he will never, ever win a super bowl.  he will go down as more hype than talent and be out of the league in 6 years.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

topkik

the dude is a bum.  points scored doesn't mean anything unless you like little cute meaningless stats.  they played in a **** division, for one.  he will never, ever win a super bowl.  he will go down as more hype than talent and be out of the league in 6 years.

He won the MVP before that happened.

Points scored doesn't matter.... in sports.  Laugh out loud funny.

A running QB will be out of the league after a 14 year career?  Wow dude, what a bold prediction.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

He won the MVP before that happened.

Points scored doesn't matter.... in sports.  Laugh out loud funny.

A running QB will be out of the league after a 14 year career?  Wow dude, what a bold prediction.  

one day we'll be able to talk football, but before that, learn about what matters in the league.

i don't know how long he's played nor care, i just know he's a loser and will never win.

either way, the bigger point: they could score because they had a great defense.  just like the broncos.  great defense to make that putrid offense successful.  football is hard when all you understand is the talking heads and madden, so i don't really blame you to believe newton is some revered god.  but, he's a joke.

• Haha (+1) 1

one day we'll be able to talk football, but before that, learn about what matters in the league.

i don't know how long he's played nor care, i just know he's a loser and will never win.

either way, the bigger point: they could score because they had a great defense.  just like the broncos.  great defense to make that putrid offense successful.  football is hard when all you understand is the talking heads and madden, so i don't really blame you to believe newton is some revered god.  but, he's a joke.

Okay.

The Broncos "putrid offense" in 2015 was 19th.  That's a far cry from #1, almost to the point of being unable to take your "points" seriously. 

FYI, The top 3 teams this year in points scored are 14-1.  I guess points do matter.  Hmmmm.

You have trash takes because you think Cam is overrated.  It's actually fine to think he's overrated.  I even agree with you that he is overrated by some, ESPECIALLY early in his career.  He has a bad attitude sometimes.  He's not consistently elite.

But he's not a loser.  He's a perennial top 12 QB and has ups and downs.  Sometimes he's closer to 5 and sometimes he's closer to 12. 

Be better.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Okay.

The Broncos "putrid offense" in 2015 was 19th.  That's a far cry from #1, almost to the point of being unable to take your "points" seriously. 

FYI, The top 3 teams this year in points scored are 14-1.  I guess points do matter.  Hmmmm.

You have trash takes because you think Cam is overrated.  It's actually fine to think he's overrated.  I even agree with you that he is overrated by some, ESPECIALLY early in his career.  He has a bad attitude sometimes.  He's not consistently elite.

But he's not a loser.  He's a perennial top 12 QB and has ups and downs.  Sometimes he's closer to 5 and sometimes he's closer to 12. 

Be better.

He's a perennial top 12 qb?  On that same scale Eli Manning is #1.

What a joke. What's your basis there?  New qbs are dancing little girls who cannot hold a candle to what qbs have been int he past.

Points matter until it's time to win championships.  There is a reason defenses win championships.  How did the number 15 offense and number defense beat the number 1 offense and number 2 defense?  Because defense matters more.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

He's a perennial top 12 qb?  On that same scale Eli Manning is #1.

What a joke. What's your basis there?  New qbs are dancing little girls who cannot hold a candle to what qbs have been int he past.

Points matter until it's time to win championships.  There is a reason defenses win championships.  How did the number 15 offense and number defense beat the number 1 offense and number 2 defense?  Because defense matters more.

Broncos defense was incredible.  It's ridiculous to say Cam Newton sucks and is overrated and is a loser because he lost to the #1 defense in the NFL in the Super Bowl.  ESPECIALLY when you just said defense matters more than offense and defense wins championships. 

You just gave Cam Newton an easy out LOL. "It wasn't Cam's fault they lost. Defense wins championships and the #1 defense matters more than the #1 offense. "

Hilarious.  Have a day JB.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

Broncos defense was incredible.  It's ridiculous to say Cam Newton sucks and is overrated and is a loser because he lost to the #1 defense in the NFL in the Super Bowl.  ESPECIALLY when you just said defense matters more than offense and defense wins championships. 

You just gave Cam Newton an easy out LOL. "It wasn't Cam's fault they lost. Defense wins championships and the #1 defense matters more than the #1 offense. "

Hilarious.  Have a day JB.

Uh. That's not what I said hoss.

Newton sucks because he is a **** leader and his team hates him.

• Haha (+1) 1

Uh. That's not what I said hoss.

Newton sucks because he is a **** leader and his team hates him.

Is this true?  I don't pay close attention to the Panthers and don't live near the area so I haven't heard anything like this.

1 hour ago, BurpleBull said:

Hell no. Try to trade him if anything. Someone has to believe that all his struggles are due to Allen, much like Benjamin believed they were due to Newton.

Sure, try to trade him first obviously. But you're probably not getting anything more than like a 6th if you're lucky. Regardless he should be off the team along with Peterman obviously.

1 hour ago, DCOrange said:

I don't know how you don't release Benjamin at this point. You preach culture over talent and he's neither at this point and has no future with the team. Just cut him and be done with it.

Heads will roll this week, it's just a matter of who and how many. If I'm McD I cut Peterman,  Benjamin,  Ray Ray and Lacey immediately.  Fire Crossman and tell Daboll he's on thin ice. We just wasted one of the best defensive performances by a Bills team in a long time.

• Like (+1) 1