Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This guy looks slow, does not make plays for his QB, and has compete, and focus issues.

No way I sign him to a big deal. 

Hes possibly the one that worries me most in a “wheels coming off” situation. He’s had motivation issues, and not always held his tongue. Hopefully he gets some catches early next week and buys into this being a spot where he can earn a contract.

in a good situation he’s a bottom end 1, or high 2. Good role player but not a corner stone and he comes with risk (personality and knees)

Edited by NoSaint
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This guy looks slow, does not make plays for his QB, has compete, and focus issues.

No way I sign him to a big deal. 

I agree, drop passes including TD on pass from Allen .  There is a reason why he was available for a third,  still made we gave up Sammy for second to get this guy for a third.  

• Like (+1) 1

He didn't impress today by any means.  If I'm not mistaken, he's on his last contract?  The way I saw him play today, was a player that wasn't taking risks, or putting in full effort.  Some catches, due to rain, can be excused, but damn, guy made no attempt on a number of plays to go put himself out there to get the ball.  If I'm Bills, and season looks to be grim, I start unloading some of these guys, McCoy, Benjamin, etc for picks.

Edited by jamiezzz