Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement

26CornerBlitz

On 11/26/2018 at 10:41 AM, WideNine said:

Kelvin played hard yesterday. Not sure if he will, but I hope when he (eventually) leaves this team he comes away understanding a bit more about accountability through the experience.

I have found that Bills fans forgive a lot if a player is working his tail off trying to improve and help the team, even if the talent just is not there. Look at all the apologist for Peterman - I mean his performances were so epic-bad that news outlets were setting the way-back machine to try to find QBs in leather helmets that had worse showings, but he was a guy who was trying his hardest. On the other hand Bills fans will roast mercilessly players who cannot "man-up" and be accountable for taking care of their own business.

Blue collar town means that we value a work ethic...especially from over paid athletes that are mailing it in.

This surrounding area lives and dies by this team and we don't appreciate players coasting.

Try your ass off and fail and at least you tried,but to have all the tools and just go through the motions is unforgivable.

If KB hated the whole Carolina/Cam Newton experience I can't wait to hear what he really thinks of his Buffalo Bills tenure after he leaves.   He's gonna burn the organization and the city down.  But it was 99% his own doing and lack of anything resembling effort or caring....except for the Peterman part,... that clusterf#@k of an experiment was on McD and did the WR's no favors. 

On 11/26/2018 at 7:37 AM, dgrochester55 said:

The funny thing is that he is probably delusional enough to expect a big contract from someone.    Buffalo's was weak at the position and This was a golden opportunity for himself to prove that he was a #1 guy.   Instead he stopped trying, played like number two and would likely be cut if it wasn't for the salary.  He will be lucky to get a one year incentive laden "prove it" deal from a team. 

Generous.  Played like "left bench" on any successful team with depth at wide receiver, more like.

On 11/28/2018 at 4:26 PM, NewEra said:

Oh man.  Starting to think you’re a troll. 

On 11/28/2018 at 4:33 PM, Augie said:

Pretty obvious,  he’s trying too hard. Maybe he’ll get a rest soon. 

He advised "sit this one out, stop talking for awhile"

I don't think he intended it for himself, it just struck me as so...applicable

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 11/26/2018 at 7:37 AM, dgrochester55 said:

The funny thing is that he is probably delusional enough to expect a big contract from someone.    Buffalo's was weak at the position and This was a golden opportunity for himself to prove that he was a #1 guy.   Instead he stopped trying, played like number two and would likely be cut if it wasn't for the salary.  He will be lucky to get a one year incentive laden "prove it" deal from a team. 

He was delusional enough to think his career was being ruined by Cam Newton during the preseason saying "any Quarterback"  would make him look better before week 1 ? that annoyed me before the season even started. Peterman is certainly "any Quarterback" bud

He's got a role on this team this year unfortunately because the WRs suck.. not that he's not a big reason for that.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

He's not productive anymore.  Seems like when he has had opportunities to make a big play he just hasn't done it.  Big slow receiver who isn't winning the 50/50 balls and has suspect hands.  I'm sure lots of team will be lining up with the bank vault open. Either drop some weight to get some speed or play like you are 6'5 no 5'5