Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement

26CornerBlitz

17 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

5. If Buffalo’s quarterbacks had spiked the ball rather than throwing to Kelvin Benjamin on all of his targets, they would have improved their passer rating.

Oh my lord, I think I hurt myself laughing at this!  

Can I send you the medical bill?...

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, CSBill said:

Truth is, KB is already a tight end, but we keep sending him out wide and treating him like a wide receiver.

He would be a horrible tight end.  He doesn't play his size, he would be a horrible inline blocker, and a position change wouldn't fix his trash attitude.  

He's just proof that a "process guy" translates to "we drafted him."

4 minutes ago, Julio Hopkins said:

He would be a horrible tight end.  He doesn't play his size, he would be a horrible inline blocker, and a position change wouldn't fix his trash attitude.  

Agreed.   His mental game's just not there anymore.

I remember seeing him play the Bills in a preseason game with the Panthers and he was a completely different guy.   He used his size, he was physical and he attacked the ball.

Where in the hell did that KB go?...

Can’t wait to see what he gets paid next season.  Could be another Jordan Matthews situation.  Scary team for any potential Free Agent.  Not sure why any sought after FA WR would sign with us unless we’re way overpaying 

Edited by NewEra

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Can’t wait to see what he gets laid next season.  Could be another Jordan Matthews situation.  Scary team for any potential Free Agent.  Not sure why any sought after FA WR would sign with us unless we’re way overpaying 

This calls for an expose by a tabloid publication. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

I cannot stand KB's attitude & effort, and want him gone as much as anybody, but...

It's really impossible to say how close that tipped ball was to him. From that camera angle, it seems like it's pretty close, but it could be 12ft away from him. Yes, he absolutely should've dove for it, even if it was 12ft away & he had no chance, but it may not be as bad as it appears. I'd love to see another angle of that play.

58 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Can’t wait to see what he gets paid next season.  Could be another Jordan Matthews situation.  Scary team for any potential Free Agent.  Not sure why any sought after FA WR would sign with us unless we’re way overpaying 

I think the last 6 games this year could impact that.  If the Bills win most of them and Allen plays decent, Buffalo looks like a good destination. 

On 11/11/2018 at 9:03 PM, billsfan11 said:

What is his problem. Contract year for him.

You think he would go all out for this 1 year so he can lock up a long term contract with guaranteed money.  

Pure laziness and hes costing himself a crapload of money 

Indeed.

On a contract year less focused players (to be polite) usually become all-in.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Wow that was dreadful he gets to the guys that might be covering him and just slows to a walk.

Some people just don’t like to be lonely! 

The only way he’s a #1 WR is with a liberal interpretation and the “3” falls of his jersey. 

• Like (+1) 1