Kelvin Benjamin is NOT a Number 1 WR - Being Phased Out with the Youth Movement

26CornerBlitz

2 hours ago, swnybillsfan said:

depends on what you are expecting. Benjamin is not a burner. he is not a route runner exraordinaire. he is not a one handed grabbing highlight reel guy. but, he is a large man with one hell of a wingspan. he has a size advantage on every db in the game and should be able to shake loose of most lb's on the field. elite, no. good, yes. great? well...that remains to be seen but depends on many, many circumstances.

And, can't catch a cold...there's that

2 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

He's not even a #4 wide receiver at this point. Dude was a clown today.

I love that I was yelled at and told he's a "top 15 receiver" in the league as little as a week ago.

5 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

We making a call to dez? I'm not a huge dez fan, but the WR core was worse than I could have imagined, we need help.

It's as bad as I imagined.

careful about Dez though, you'll get ripped here for saying our WRs aren't good.

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This guy looks slow, does not make plays for his QB, has compete, and focus issues.

No way I sign him to a big deal. 

Oh, stop it 26. -Brian Daboll doesn't have clue-1 on how to use these receivers... The guy had zero game plan for offense he's supposed to know... Benjamin wasn't the reason the offense was a complete joke today.

Edited by #34fan