This is what happens when you name a starter 6 days prior

Steptide

I don't know if his arm would be able to handle it lol

6 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Yep. 

I like McD and Beane a lot for the most part. But I am still scared, and will be until shown otherwise (which I mostly expect) that they know anything about offense. 

Last year everyone pretty much regressed. Dennison and Castillo were terrible hires. Tolbert and those kinds of guys were awful. We got rid of Sammy, Woods and Goodwin for various reasons, some of which were good but we got rid of them all. Zay has not been good. DuCasse is a catastrophe. They got rid of Glenn. The loss of Wood and somewhat Incognito may have been noneof their doing but Bodine and Newhouse as FA replacements (and I know Newhouse is a OT mostly) were bad players to begin with that have lived up to their reputations. 

Josh could be their savior. I really like him. But so far their decisions on offense have been brutally bad. 

Woods, Incognito and EJ Gaines real key departures that hurt. And agree with little FA replacements. I hope this is not beginning to something horrible for Bean and McDermott upcoming years...

20 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

This is what happens when you name a BU at best 5th round pick that has done NOTHING in this league the starter. 

Should have named the Allen starter 

Peterman isn't even a competent backup.  All he is is a cheap backup.  The Bills were determined to insure that whatever QB the Bills drafted in the first round would have no competition from any other QB on their roster long before the draft.  Consequently, they traded away Taylor, and they signed McCarron, a career backup with very limited experience as a starter rather than pursuing a QB with more starting experience.   Then they traded away McCarron, leaving them with Peterman and Allen which easily guaranteed that Allen would quickly inherit the starting job when Peterman crashed and burned.

The Bills did something similar although less blatant in 2013 ... determining they were going to draft a first round QB early on, cutting Fitzpatrick (who threw for 400+ yards in a win today BTW), and winding up with a pair of UDFA scrubs complementing their rookie QB, but in 2013 the Bills actually signed a veteran QB, Kevin Kolb, to be the starter, but he was injured even before the first preseason game.

I thought, with new ownership, that the manure the Bills spewed all over Bills fans under Ralph Wilson would become a thing of the past, but apparently not.  New names and faces, but the Bills are still spewing the same old manure.