[Vague Title] Wow just wow...

junyto45

27 minutes ago, junyto45 said:

After watching this game I have to say my excitement is gone. I was ready for this season and maybe a return to the playoffs, but my hopes were destroyed today. 

This team will finish last in our division for sure, I mean what a total melt down. 

This defense is junk and of course the offense, well no need to say more. 

We're the same old Buffalo Bills. 

It's still opening day in a new NFL season! 

And your hopes are now destroyed?!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Because he's not here anymore and that makes it easy? The reason we're in a bad cap situation is from moving all the talent Whaley brought in, and re-signed (i.e. signing our own rookies). McBeane made the decision to move them and eat their dead money. Otherwise we'd have a lot more talent on the team.

So let me get this straight, you want to blame Brandon for the bad contracts Doug Whaley signed with all of his locker room cancer??

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

So let me get this straight, you want to blame Brandon for the bad contracts Doug Whaley signed with all of his locker room cancer??

Besides Dareus, which was absolutely the right move to re-sign at the time even given his issues, who are you talking about?

11 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Oh just STOP! It is the first f*cking game, bro! They made the wrong choice on QB, time to move on to see how they proceed from here. They have the WORST cap situation in the NFL, if you guys wanna be pissed be pissed @ Doug Whaley!

i was prepared for some pain, but this was bad. i took it in stride, for the most part. but one thing became painfully clear...whether he's ready or not, Allen has to be our qb. if this game was in Buffalo, fans would have rushed the field with torches and pitch forks!

• Haha (+1) 1

Oh just STOP! It is the first f*cking game, bro! They made the wrong choice on QB, time to move on to see how they proceed from here. They have the WORST cap situation in the NFL, if you guys wanna be pissed be pissed @ Doug Whaley!

Whaley didn't sign the smorgasbord of worthless bums that are our 2018 free agency acquisitions of Star Lotulelei, Trent Murphy, Vontae Davis, Phillip Gaines and Russ Bodine.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Besides Dareus, which was absolutely the right move to re-sign at the time even given his issues, who are you talking about?

That was a bad move, he was a drug addict with $hit work ethic. Vastly overpaid, cannot blame them for where they drafted him though because of his college resume.

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Whaley didn't sign the smorgasbord of worthless bums that are our 2018 free agency acquisitions of Star Lotulelei, Trent Murphy, Vontae Davis, Phillip Gaines and Russ Bodine.

No but he signed up Rex Ryan and his fat bum brother so they could set this franchise back almost a decade and humiliate us on the national stage.

You cannot evaluate those players after one game. Lets talk after week 4. 

9 minutes ago, swnybillsfan said:

only if he is an OL or WR. 

No he is an elite pass rusher. That is just as big of a need I am afraid. 

7 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

It is like a who's who of shitness. 

You cannot evaluate those players after one game. Lets talk after week 4. 

I didn't evaluate them after one game. I evaluated their careers. All five were terrible at football and/or injury-prone before this season and they remain so. That's not going to suddenly change.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

No he is an elite pass rusher. That is just as big of a need I am afraid. 

i know. truly, i know. i just want to have an offense that looks like a modern day nfl offense. i want to see Allen slinging the ball all over the field to a group of skilled players and put up all kinds of points. i long for the days of the barn burners. 

but i do understand that an elite pass rusher is also  a wonderful thing to have. especially after watching joe freaking flacco have all day to rip us apart.

2 minutes ago, swnybillsfan said:

i know. truly, i know. i just want to have an offense that looks like a modern day nfl offense. i want to see Allen slinging the ball all over the field to a group of skilled players and put up all kinds of points. i long for the days of the barn burners. 

but i do understand that an elite pass rusher is also  a wonderful thing to have. especially after watching joe freaking flacco have all day to rip us apart.

If the best player there at #1 or #2 where I fear after today we will draft is a OL or a WR by all means take them. But I suspect it is going to be Bosa and Oliver at 1&2 unless something changes. 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

If the best player there at #1 or #2 where I fear after today we will draft is a OL or a WR by all means take them. But I suspect it is going to be Bosa and Oliver at 1&2 unless something changes. 

is it wrong for me to be praying that somebody pays us a stupid price to get up there to draft somebody. i just keep entertaining visions of adding multiple impact players in next year's draft to go along with all the high quality free agents we will be adding (a guy can dream, right?)

1 minute ago, swnybillsfan said:

is it wrong for me to be praying that somebody pays us a stupid price to get up there to draft somebody. i just keep entertaining visions of adding multiple impact players in next year's draft to go along with all the high quality free agents we will be adding (a guy can dream, right?)

Think it would need to be for a QB and I am struggling to see a genuine 1st rounder in this class, let alone a #1 pick. 

Accurate AF

24 minutes ago, swnybillsfan said:

i was prepared for some pain, but this was bad. i took it in stride, for the most part. but one thing became painfully clear...whether he's ready or not, Allen has to be our qb. if this game was in Buffalo, fans would have rushed the field with torches and pitch forks!

Accurate AF

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Think it would need to be for a QB and I am struggling to see a genuine 1st rounder in this class, let alone a #1 pick. 

i hear ya. but just wait for the kyper/mcshay hype train to roll through town and sing the glories of this year's qb crop. it's just too bad gruden won't be around to polish the knobs of these young gentlemen and tell everyone who will listen how great they are.

• Haha (+1) 1