[Vague Title] Wow just wow...

junyto45

After watching this game I have to say my excitement is gone. I was ready for this season and maybe a return to the playoffs, but my hopes were destroyed today. 

This team will finish last in our division for sure, I mean what a total melt down. 

This defense is junk and of course the offense, well no need to say more. 

We're the same old Buffalo Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, junyto45 said:

After watching this game I have to say my excitement is gone. I was ready for this season and maybe a return to the playoffs, but my hopes were destroyed today. 

This team will finish last in our division for sure, I mean what a total melt down. 

This defense is junk and of course the offense, well no need to say more. 

We're the same old Buffalo Bills. 

No better way to start a new 17 yr drought than 47-3.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

This season isn’t about winning or losing anymore. This season is all about one thing only and that’s development of the younger players, particularly Josh Allen.

Twp things: that, and dead cap money.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Worst opening game performance ever ? 

No excuses. McDermott and Beane are looking in over their head.

Oh just STOP! It is the first f*cking game, bro! They made the wrong choice on QB, time to move on to see how they proceed from here. They have the WORST cap situation in the NFL, if you guys wanna be pissed be pissed @ Doug Whaley!

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Oh just STOP! It is the first f*cking game, bro! They made the wrong choice on QB, time to move on to see how they proceed from here. They have the WORST cap situation in the NFL, if you guys wanna be pissed be pissed @ Doug Whaley!

Because he's not here anymore and that makes it easy? The reason we're in a bad cap situation is from moving all the talent Whaley brought in, and re-signed (i.e. signing our own rookies). McBeane made the decision to move them and eat their dead money. Otherwise we'd have a lot more talent on the team.

• Haha (+1) 1