Bills vs. Ravens Postgame ?

26CornerBlitz

4 minutes ago, StrikeParry said:

True but if they lose like this week in week out it is still a disaster. Most fans will check out. Indy was pretty terrible last year but lost a lot of games due to an inability to hold leads. This doesn’t look like an Indy situation.

I'm not checking out.  Today was fine.  I didn't get rained on.  I left the broadcast with warm fuzzies about JA's ceiling and future.  And draft picks plus cap space are what the doctor is ordering.  

you guys seem all bent about this - if you actuallt thought the bills had a better than 10% chance of winning today - regardless of starting QB - then you're nuts.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

I mean we continue to blame a GM who didn't write contracts or pick the coaches. All this when we already have evidence in the NHL that the owner has no idea what he is doing. Brandon Beane is Tim Murray and it's going to be a bad couple years. 

This is the case at the moment. When Vlad the destroyer or Peterman starting that has problems.... They might be fine people in person but this is football

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Did they call off the dogs on the field goal drive, because it seemed like they were trying awfully hard to keep the shut out.

Ok so the first drive where Allen had 40 yards or so. And it was a field goal. Hardly was game changing 

9 minutes ago, vincec said:

Anyone miss Whaley yet? Or are we good with the personnel direction of the team.

4 1st round picks on:

EJ Manuel

Sammy Watkins

Shaq Lawson

vs

3 1st round picks on:

Tre'Davious White

Josh Allen

Tremaine Edmunds

Nope I don't miss Whaley at all. There is a reason he doesn't even work for an NFL front office anymore.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, sleeby said:

I'm not checking out.  Today was fine.  I didn't get rained on.  I left the broadcast with warm fuzzies about JA's ceiling and future.  And draft picks plus cap space are what the doctor is ordering.  

you guys seem all bent about this - if you actuallt thought the bills had a better than 10% chance of winning today - regardless of starting QB - then you're nuts.  

You’re probably not the average fan though. And I bet against the Bills today whereever I could; not under any illusions. But I also wasn’t exactly expecting the 2nd worst beatdown the team has ever received.

5 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I mean we continue to blame a GM who didn't write contracts or pick the coaches. All this when we already have evidence in the NHL that the owner has no idea what he is doing. Brandon Beane is Tim Murray and it's going to be a bad couple years. 

No, Tim Murray was at least entertaining.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

4 1st round picks on:

EJ Manuel

Sammy Watkins

Shaq Lawson

vs

3 1st round picks on:

Tre'Davious White

Josh Allen

Tremaine Edmunds

Nope I don't miss Whaley at all. There is a reason he doesn't even work for an NFL front office anymore.

?

Yeah, Beane's doing great. By next season after they dump McCoy and Clay they won't even be able to beat the top college team.

Edited by vincec
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

That was also the one where he hit KB in the numbers but he dropped it in the end zone.

Look man. You are excited. I get it. But there is nothing that was put out there to let us know he is the future. He could have laid an egg I would be saying the same thing. Baltimore didnt game plan for him. AND they were trying to get out of the game. Lamar Jackson got in on us. I'll give you the first series of the second half, it was ok. But let's talk after next week. 

1 minute ago, vincec said:

?

Yeah, Beane's doing great. By next season after they dump McCoy and Clay they won't even be able to beat the top college team.

*placed on the “don’t get it” list*

• Like (+1) 1

Gotta look at the tape.  ?

Bills coach Sean McDermott said after Sunday's 47-3 loss to the Baltimore Ravens that he will "look at the tape" before deciding his starting quarterback when the Bills host the Los Angeles Chargers next Sunday. "Overall, I thought we could have been better at a number of positions," McDermott said. "I’ve gotta look at the tape, to be honest with you, to get a better feel for exactly making sure we were in the right spots for [Nathan Peterman] as well before I give you a better readout on that.” Peterman was benched in the third quarter after completing five of 18 passes for 24 yards and two interceptions.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Frodak_mike.png&w=80&h=80&scale=crop

Mike Rodak, ESPN Staff Writer

3 minutes ago, vincec said:

?

Yeah, Beane's doing great. By next season after they dump McCoy and clay they won't even be able to beat the top college team.

Whaley left them with a huge mess. It's taking them 2 seasons just to clean it up, and next they have to restock the shelves. Anyone who thought this team was close was kidding themselves. We had very little talent and a salary cap filled with underperforming players. So far it looks like we have a franchise CB, QB, LT, and MLB. We didn't have a single franchise player when they took over other than Kyle Williams on his last legs. This year we lost Wood and Incognito to retirement. What did you honestly expect?

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 2

The best thing out of the game is that Edmunds is going to be a stud.  He was all over the feild and is already close to be being out best player.  The Nate Peterman experience should officially be over.  Game plan around Allen and get him ready. 

• Like (+1) 7

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

4 1st round picks on:

EJ Manuel

Sammy Watkins

Shaq Lawson

vs

3 1st round picks on:

Tre'Davious White

Josh Allen

Tremaine Edmunds

Sammy was 3 first round picks, so it was 5.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Everyone on offense, except Allen, McCoy and Dawkins need to be replaced.

Star is a bum, I didn't like Dareus's  attitude but he he is way better than Star and getting a sixth for him was criminal, should have kept him.

hopefully we can draft DT Dexter Lawrence 6'4" 350 from clemson, kid is a beast and is what star was supposed to be .