Bills vs. Ravens Postgame ?

26CornerBlitz

8 minutes ago, Capco said:

I genuinely believe this is what $54 million in dead cap looks like.  

Short-term, this is going to be ugly.  Long-term, we have reason for optimism.  

The Bills haven't truly bottomed out since the playoff drought started in 1999.  Sometimes you need to take 1 step back before you take 2 steps forward.

To be genuinely optimistic you have to believe that Beane knows what to do with all the upcoming cap space. Not sure why you whould trust him at this point; I sure don’t.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Acantha said:

Doesn't matter.  There's absolutely nothing he could say that would would matter.

This is what I expected.  "I am at a loss for words.  Other than Josh Allen's efforts at the end, this performance was shameful.  Its started with the head coach having his head in his rectum making the starting QB decision.  From their after, the DC and OC both called awful games, and the players poorly executed the piss poor game plans.  I apologize to all of the fans for wasting their sunday afternoon.  At this point I will never ask the fan base again to "trust the process". It now has to be clear to all that the idea that their is a process is somewhere between coach speak and a fraud. " 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1