Bills vs. Ravens Postgame ?

26CornerBlitz

5 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

Not the Ds fault.  Cut Duccase. Start Allen.  Run the fridgein ball.

Not the D's fault? The Bills Offense and special teams are responsible for all of the 47 points the Ravens put on the board? Did you see this swiss cheese defense the Bills put on the field today? Pathetic and embarrassing.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

100 million cap space should sign 3 good offensive lineman next year. This team is in 16 game preseason mode. Need to find someone who can catch the ball. How many drops??

Not sure 100 million is enough to fill the needs..

not one good WR on roster

4 piss poor OL

no good tight ends

one good corner

one good LBer

Just now, October 1918 said:

Anyone know why Wyatt Teller didn't dress? Is he hurt? Still struggling to learn the playbook?

Reports after preseason was that he's not quite ready to start.  Needs a little more practice and work.  But considering Ducass' performance, how bad can Teller be?

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

Not the Ds fault.  Cut Duccase. Start Allen.  Run the fridgein ball.

Seriously????   Ha Ha Ha

46 = Bad Defense   to  3 = Bad Offense    pretty simple, really    

• Like (+1) 1

I genuinely believe this is what $54 million in dead cap looks like.  

Short-term, this is going to be ugly.  Long-term, we have reason for optimism.  

The Bills haven't truly bottomed out since the playoff drought started in 1999.  Sometimes you need to take 1 step back before you take 2 steps forward.

Edited by Capco
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, StrikeParry said:

Let’s just hope today ends the coaches’ sick fascination with Peterman. 

Today was not just about Peterman!!!

TODAY was a TOTAL TEAM FAILURE.

Coaches better wake the hell up - ALL of them.

• Like (+1) 4

Unreasonable expectations. That's my big takeaway reading this board leading up to this disaster. Despite some talent on the defense, this is one of the worst rosters top to bottom in the NFL. Bills are certainly better than 47-3 but anyone who thought this team was competing for playoffs this year wasn't thinking rationally IMO. 

There are lots of things to nitpick but our QB situation is so bad I actually think McBeane might be in a little bit of trouble even though it's only year two and we made playoffs last year. There are more competent NFL QBs than ever. Instead we go into the season with nothing but Peterman and Allen? This reminds me of when the Sixers wouldn't sign a point guard a few years ago because they were gunning for the top pick. The McCarron signing was wishful thinking at best. Allen better prove capable soon or this could get ugly. I wouldn't be surprised to see us panic trade for a vet QB if Peterman doesn't rebound. 

We just made the Ravens look like the SB winning team from 2013. I'm sorry but they're not that good.

Edited by VW82