Bills vs. Ravens Postgame ?

26CornerBlitz

Allen needs to play. Peterman doesn’t belong on the active roster. He can’t win a game at QB. A back up needs to have displayed that ability. 

McDermott and Beane made a mistake . It isn’t a fatal one. 

Allen will play now and hopefully stay healthy for the year. Bills won’t win a ton of games. We get some pass rushers and some o linemen in the draft and FA. 

Two years from now Bills will be a very good team.

3 minutes ago, B Fan in LA said:

I eagerly await the opportunity for coach McDermott to watch the game tape
to discern which aspects of the teams performance need to be improved.

I think we just need to be patient........................and trust the process.....................

He can watch the game tape and count the first downs.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Peter King in his weekly appearance on British NFL coverage just called Peterman's starts last year at LA and today "the two worst showings by a Quarterback in recent NFL history." 

It’s true.

He’s been incredibly fortunate to get the opportunities that have fallen in his lap to this point.  And he’s botched them horribly.

I hope he doesn’t get any more.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, vincec said:

Sure, maybe if they suck long enough then they'll win a Super Bowl. Like flipping the odometer. It worked for the Browns after all.

I was just trying to give some positive perspective. It's entirely possible that this team looks completely different by mid-season. If not at least there's hope for the future. Of course, it is still possible that we could just suck for years to come. If it makes you feel better to dwell on that possibility I don't want to take that away from you.

2 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

It’s true.

He’s been incredibly fortunate to get the opportunities that have fallen in his lap to this point.  And he’s botched them horribly.

I hope he doesn’t get any more.

Preaching to the converted. I still think he was fortunate to get drafted. 

7 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Mods should shut the board for 24 hours following games to limit the ridiculous snap reactions like my all time favorite from last year (that I started as a snap reaction btw) “McDermott’s Clapping Really Pisses Me Off” it still does fyi

Yeah, we should all really take some time to watch the film before deciding how the Bills performed in this one.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Tatonka68 said:

100 million cap space should sign 3 good offensive lineman next year. This team is in 16 game preseason mode. Need to find someone who can catch the ball. How many drops??

The only good having the extra FA money does a team is it makes it possible to "over pay" to get a decent player.

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not surprising this is what these guys are saying to the media; fairly bland and disappointed.  I just wonder what they're really thinking and saying behind closed doors.  In any competitive sport/environment, this is the kind of loss where you question leadership and what you're doing.  The only thing that could ease this type of sentiment is the fact that it is only week 1.

15 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Mods should shut the board for 24 hours following games to limit the ridiculous snap reactions like my all time favorite from last year (that I started as a snap reaction btw) “McDermott’s Clapping Really Pisses Me Off” it still does fyi

You mean they could play worse next week and make us crown today’s effort as excellent 

or maybe by Wednesday this will seem like they lost a squeaker?

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

The only good having the extra FA money does a team is it makes it possible to "over pay" to get a decent player.

It allows them to bring in a few very good FAs.  It also allows them to start building a team through the draft and to actually resign their own good players before they become free agents.  The effects of the dead cap space this season can't be understated.