Bills vs. Ravens Postgame ?

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, vincec said:

This team is on the same trajectory as the Sabres, using the same logic that they used about cleaning house and rebuilding. See how that worked out for them? 

Really, so using 1st round picks on Reinhart and Lehner is the same as the players Beane has drafted? And Murray didn't blow up the salary cap, he filled it with underperforming players. The proper comparison to Murray is Whaley. I'm not a huge Sabres fan but even I understand that.

• Like (+1) 1

It's week one for a young team with a lot of new starters. I wouldn't read too much into it. And if we continue to suck as bad as we did today we'll go into the offseason with great draft picks, a ton of cap space, and all the new guys will have a year under their belts.

If we suck before we get better that's fine. Of course, if we suck before we suck some more that's not so good. Might as well trust the process and hope for the best.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

It's week one for a young team with a lot of new starters. I wouldn't read too much into it. And if we continue to suck as bad as we did today we'll go into the offseason with great draft picks, a ton of cap space, and all the new guys will have a year under their belts.

If we suck before we get better that's fine. Of course, if we suck before we suck some more that's not so good. Might as well trust the process and hope for the best.

Sure, maybe if they suck long enough then they'll win a Super Bowl. Like flipping the odometer. It worked for the Browns after all.

Cripes.  How are you guys going to sound when we're 1-3 or 0-4 in a few weeks?  Toughen up.  How are you so thinned skinned after all we have been through? 

Quiz: We have a possible franchise QB right out of college with no oline and crap defense and butter fingers throughout the eligible receivers. 

Question: what is the relevant piece of information in the above sentence?

Edited by sleeby
  • Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Wasn't last year the rebuilding year? Why rebuild the year after making the playoffs?

Well I think last year was eliminating dead weight and bad contracts. We obviously didn't think we would lose 2 pro bowl caliber OL players as part of the off-season so that was an unexpected issue. 

I think there were just too many issues to fix in one year and one off-season. We just need to accept some lumps this year.

57 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

FTW. 

Stop trading good players for draft picks.

When did we do that 

34 minutes ago, klos63 said:

half serious

Do you half remember when Kaepernick got benched for Gabbert then proceeded to rack up an 11-24 record.   

#faxxxxx

14 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

What would YOU do if your QB threw for 53 yards in an NFL game and your offense was stagnant?

Did you know Tyrod threw for less than 200 yards in 8 of his 14 starts?

I think that Tyrod and McCarron are clearly superior to Peterman. This was my opinion before this game. I don't really think that he belongs in the league.

Somebody made the decision to keep Peterman, get rid of 2 better qbs, and trade the best blocker on the team that already had lost their left guard. Then they decided that he should start. This scenario would seem to be almost unthinkable to me. I think that a 14 year old kid with Directv and a couple of Sports Illustrated Magazines could have made better football decisions.

I guess Josh has to go in. Is there any choice? Now I will watch games hoping he doesn't get killed behind the putrid OL that was foolishly neglected.

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 2