Bills vs. Ravens Postgame ?

26CornerBlitz

4 hours ago, billsfanmd07 said:

I was there in the rain. Benjamin is not a #1. He drops every contested ball and just seems to not make the effort to get to the ball. He is a #3 slot guy on other teams.

I agree and why Don't our receivers get any separation at all. ?

This is exactly why we should have kept McCarron and why the decision is already starting to haunt us, we now have a seemingly worthless QB in Peterman and a rookie that doesn't know the offense as well as he could and barely has any NFL experience. If Allen starts then what if he gets hurt and is done for the season, if he suffers an injury similar to Wentz then how would you go about developing him? I don't think Allen lasts too long behind this O-Line.

I think we need to sign a free agent QB and let Josh come in when the games have already been already lost in the 3rd and 4th quarter, that's how he's going to get his reps, not by starting, unless you want to essentially throw him to the wolves and end up 2-14 with a potentially seriously injured rookie QB. I don't think the 5th round pick for McCarron was worth it, in hindsight. 

6 minutes ago, paulbills said:

This is exactly why we should have kept McCarron and why the decision is already starting to haunt us, we now have a seemingly worthless QB in Peterman and a rookie that doesn't know the offense as well as he could and barely has any NFL experience. If Allen starts then what if he gets hurt and is done for the season, if he suffers an injury similar to Wentz then how would you go about developing him? I don't think Allen lasts too long behind this O-Line.

I think we need to sign a free agent QB and let Josh come in when the games have already been already lost in the 3rd and 4th quarter, that's how he's going to get his reps, not by starting, unless you want to essentially throw him to the wolves and end up 2-14 with a potentially seriously injured rookie QB. I don't think the 5th round pick for McCarron was worth it, in hindsight. 

McCarron would have been worse , He would have been sacked at least twice as much as the other QBs were.

40 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Anyone see the catch Robinson just made?  Bears vs Packers.  Who do we have that makes catches like that?  We need that.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this.  Our receiving corps should be ashamed of their performance today.  Kelvin Benjamin #1 WR....what a joke.

Because of that one little bit of good feeling last season, when the red headed stepchild threw a miracle to put the Bills... finally into the Playoffs, I decided to be kind yesterday, when I put my prediction in for the season. Forget all the buffoonery of the millennium, all the eedgit HCs and their decisions, all the sub standard, over the hill GMs, both the out of touch owners and finally turn a blind eye to the talentless players!

So, I generously selected in that little pool a 5-11 record, thinking they can beat the Jets twice, the Fish at Home and 2 other stiffs like the Colts and Tennessee or the Bears.

Today though, the Bills exposed themselves to the rest of the NFL planet. THEY are the profound stiffs, so absolutely devoid of talent, I'm not sure they can beat anybody. For God sakes, they are neck and neck with the Brownies!

Think of that putrid Offence! Shady might be the only player you would charitably rank as 10-20th best RB. The Receivers... all of them? Holy crap, they might be decent in the Sunday Night Beer League. None is remotely NFL calibre- ranking 75-100th. perhaps.

The OLine is a tire fire and the QB? He says he can get better! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dude, I hope so. That was possibly the worst performance in Bills history! 

Better doesn't mean NFL!

What a train wreck. Get ready for 2019. This season is done.

The real fear for all of us is what a woeful mess the new GM has already made, with so very few correct decisions and building blocks to work with!

How can this org be so impossibly inept... going on the equivalent of a fan forever? 

Edited by Billsatlastin2018

Let's not forget this team gave Ole Dirty B a mental breakdown halfway through the first quarter.

2 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Because of that one little bit of good feeling last season, when the red headed stepchild threw a miracle to put the Bills... finally into the Playoffs, I decided to be kind yesterday, when I put my prediction in for the season. Forget all the buffoonery of the millennium, all the eedgit HCs and their decisions, all the sub standard, over the hill GMs, both the out of touch owners and finally turn a blind eye to the talentless players!

So, I generously selected in that little pool a 5-11 record, thinking they can beat the Jets twice, the Fish at Home and 2 other stiffs like the Colts and Tennessee or the Bears.

Today though, the Bills exposed themselves to the rest of the NFL planet. THEY are the profound stiffs, so absolutely devoid of talent, I'm not sure they can beat anybody.

Think of that putrid Offence! Shady might be the only player you would charitably rank as 10-20th best RB. The Receivers... all of them? Holy crap, they might be decent in the Sunday Night Beer League. None is remotely NFL calibre- ranking 75-100th. perhaps.

The OLine is a tire fire and the QB? He says he can get better! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dude, I hope so. That was possibly the worst performance in Bills history! 

Better doesn't mean NFL!

What a train wreck. Get ready for 2019. This season is done.

The real fear for all of us is what a woeful mess the new GM has already made, with so very few correct decisions and building blocks to work with!

How can this org be so impossibly inept... going on the equivalent of a fan forever? 

Ya thought Whaley was bad. I feel like Beane is getting paid by Belicheck to make sure we suck.

When you send a conga line of talented players out of town because they don’t have 100% buy in on your “process”, sinking your cap with dead money as a result, you end up sucking. 

The only hope we can have on this season is the lack of skill talent and offensive line talent doesn’t cause irreparable harm to Allen’s development. 

• Like (+1) 2