Bills vs. Ravens Postgame ?

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, Best Player Available said:

Funny? why didn't he have too see the "tape" first? 

Because Nate Peterman's performance was so bad, McDermott fell asleep.

When Allen was out there, McDermott woke up.

That's why he needs to see the tape of Peterman.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

When did we do that 

Do you half remember when Kaepernick got benched for Gabbert then proceeded to rack up an 11-24 record.   

#faxxxxx

I remember Kaep leading the 49er's to the Super Bowl, also him reclaiming the QB spot from Gabbert and having a pretty decent season on a real crappy team.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Lmfao ! Compared to that Beaut that Peterman Strung together Anything that Allen did would of been better. McD is still indecisive says he's probably terrified to get Allen hurt. This team is a tire fire and won't be better until next season at the earliest. From a guy who seems like he is prepared competitive and competent by nature he sure seems like he was caught with his collective pants around his ankles. Yikes

Edited by BeefCurtns
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

We'll learn a TON about this team, both players and coaches next week. Just a disastrous performance but an excellent opportunity to learn from the horrid execution. 

The only positive that comes to mind is Edmunds. He had a couple hiccups but for a barely 20 yr old mlb, he showed that elite potential , he's a real asset in the pass game and just lightning quick to the ball in space.  He needs work on play action and dissecting plays quicker but he has progressed lovely. Got our QB of the D for a Long time. 

Build both Lines Beane ,and we'll be in bussiness.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Acantha said:

It allows them to bring in a few very good FAs.  It also allows them to start building a team through the draft and to actually resign their own good players before they become free agents.  The effects of the dead cap space this season can't be understated.  

We were talking about the O Line.  Teams haven't even got around to re-signing upcoming 2019 OL FAs and I can't see 1 Center that is worth it.

There normally is not a lot of quality FA OL players available.

Just now, BuffaloBillsMagic1 said:

A ton of bad money spent on Davis, Murphy, Ivory, Bodine, Lotutui that all seems wasted

To add on to my above post, what really got me puzzled was that this past year there was 4-5 very good Centers available and the Bills needed one.

The money the Bills spent on Bodine, Ivory and the wasted cap $'s on moves like Coleman could of bought the Bills one of those guys.

51 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I liked how upset he sounded/looked. The intangibles with him have been impressive all through the "process". 

You could actually see him thinking "WR1 CAN'T F****** CATCH HERPES IN A WHORE HOUSE"

2 hours ago, Capco said:

I genuinely believe this is what $54 million in dead cap looks like.  

Short-term, this is going to be ugly.  Long-term, we have reason for optimism.  

The Bills haven't truly bottomed out since the playoff drought started in 1999.  Sometimes you need to take 1 step back before you take 2 steps forward.

It's all about how our draft picks pan out.

Tre White is a stud, #1 Cb. Dawkins will show us a lot this year. Potential franchise LT . Zay Jones needs a huge turnaround to live up to that pick. Edmunds , potential franchise mlb. Milano , potential partner in crime. 

Taron Johnson , Teller, Ray Ray ,Neal - can these guys be starters, serviceable backups? 

Then the big one - Allen, who has a nice young potential core to grow with if he pans out. 

We really need an Elite player on that DL. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

It's all about how our draft picks pan out.

Tre White is a stud, #1 Cb. Dawkins will show us a lot this year. Potential franchise LT . Zay Jones needs a huge turnaround to live up to that pick. Edmunds , potential franchise mlb. Milano , potential partner in crime. 

Taron Johnson , Teller, Ray Ray ,Neal - can these guys be starters, serviceable backups? 

Then the big one - Allen, who has a nice young potential core to grow with if he pans out. 

We really need an Elite player on that DL. 

I'd like to see some serious investment in the trenches next year.  Maybe draft some front seven guys and spend $$ on OL in Free Agency.  

WRs take a bit to develop, and I'm not against drafting one for the long haul, but because Allen needs help sooner rather than later I think we need to pick up a legitimate weapon in FA next off season.  

And can we finally draft a 21st-century NFL tight end?  You know, the ones that seemingly every other team loves to carve us up with?