I miss Tyrod! There I've said it! Why lie to us McBeane?

Scorp83

27 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

McBeane has been pounding the table about staying competitive & competing... well what we saw today isn't that. What the Browns are doing to the Steelers are competing!  The most disappointing thing is our defense looks awful... wasn't expecting that!  Then Tyrod is just looking like Tyrod...keeping his team in the game.  

I'll be happy if Allen plays next week... but man... smh it's just too soon for the kid

ur an idiot. there i've said it.

27 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

McBeane has been pounding the table about staying competitive & competing... well what we saw today isn't that. What the Browns are doing to the Steelers are competing!  The most disappointing thing is our defense looks awful... wasn't expecting that!  Then Tyrod is just looking like Tyrod...keeping his team in the game.  

I'll be happy if Allen plays next week... but man... smh it's just too soon for the kid

You miss Tierod?  What would you imagine his presence would have done today?

I miss Tyrod too.  He can make a mediocre offensive line look halfway decent.  He extends plays due to his mobility, and rarely throws interceptions.  Say what you will, but without him we would not have snapped the playoff drought last year.  And he also did not "lose the game" today for the Browns.    I wish him the best of luck, and will be cheering for him to do well in Cleveland.  I think he was underappreciated.

4 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

No he wasn’t.     You can watch the jags game or this Steelers game for confirmation 

Your right, because they now dumped him to the Browns they have to throw Allen into the starter role 3 quarters into the season. I'm sure that's as long as they hoped to keep him on the bench to learn. Taylor kept them in enough games to make the playoffs last year. Peterman cant even make it through a game as a starter

18 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...sorely missed....

cle.png&h=100&w=100 Cleveland Passing

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS RTG
Tyrod Taylor T. Taylor 14/35 190 5.4 1 1 6-46 55.6
TEAM 14/35 144 5.4 1 1 6-46

Not sure how to post Peterman's stats, so making you look like a fool is a little harder. But the Browns are in overtime against the Steelers and we lost 47-3 so I guess it's not that hard. 

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

No one is saying keep tyrod and not draft Allen. If they intended to let Allen spend most of the season on the bench to learn, tyrod is an upgrade over Peterman

Yep. The anti-Tyrod crowd never understood that the "COT" just wanted to be competitive while we found a franchise QB. 

5 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

No one is saying keep tyrod and not draft Allen. If they intended to let Allen spend most of the season on the bench to learn, tyrod is an upgrade over Peterman

problem with this is 2 QBs with different skill sets,  ie,   running QB vs pocket QB,  which makes me wonder how much Josh could learn behind Tyrod when they dont play the same kind of game.   lets not forget having to set up the offense for Tyrods skill set, and then having to set it up for Josh's  just in case.    thats alot to ask for a new coordinator to accomplish in his first offseason.

Browns got themsselves a decent runningback when they traded for Tyrod.   

Edited by bigduke6