I miss Tyrod! There I've said it! Why lie to us McBeane?

Scorp83

I mean, most logical fans knew they would take a step back at QB this season.  I'm not sure how anyone could have been thinking playoffs...  Either way, Tyrod have proven time and time again he's not good enough.

Edited by PeterDude

I get that Peterman knows the offense well, but it is painfully obvious to even the most casual observer that he doesn't have an NFL arm. We're losing games either way... letting Allen learn on the fly at least gives fans a reason to watch.

1 minute ago, PeterDude said:

I mean, most logical fans knew they would take a step back at QB this season.  I'm not sure how anyone could have been thinking playoffs...  Either way, Tyrod have proven time and time again he's not good enough.

Tyrod is so sorry he can’t win this game with 5 Steelers turnovers setting him up 

• Like (+1) 1

There was no need to dump Taylor if they wanted to keep a place holder that can allow Allen to sit on the bench to start the year. The fact that the people in charge of this franchise think that Peterman is an NFL QB is showing they may be in over their heads and not what people thought they were after last year. Taylor may not be the future, but he was a good enough place holder.

• Like (+1) 2

Taylor is precisely the QB Cleveland needs right now.  The Bills wouldn't have needed him nearly as much...except they lost 60% of the OL this offseason, and still don't have receivers that can catch a cold.

I could only say in retrospect that trading him was wrong...and even then, from a cap perspective, maybe not.  This season was always going to be a lost season for all the dead cap money they're carrying.

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

There was no need to dump Taylor if they wanted to keep a place holder that can allow Allen to sit on the bench to start the year. The fact that the people in charge of this franchise think that Peterman is an NFL QB is showing they may be in over their heads and not what people thought they were after last year. Taylor may not be the future, but he was a good enough place holder.

No he wasn’t.     You can watch the jags game or this Steelers game for confirmation 

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Tyrod is so sorry he can’t win this game with 5 Steelers turnovers setting him up 

Taylor doesn't win games.

However, he doesn't lose them either, which is precisely what the Browns need right now.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

They just need an oline. First 4 picks next year should be oline. 

Nope- free agents. OL are developing slower than ever with the practice rules. I don’t love paying then stupid money but we needed to draft them last year to feel good about next year.

Edited by NoSaint