[Closed] Today’s hot garbage of new game day topics merged into one garbage topic

Bakin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, DC Tom said:

Yeah...but the Bills weren't given much of a choice with this o-line, with Incognito losing his mind and Woods retiring.

Taylor would mask some of the problems with this line...but not enough to make that much of a difference.  

Kinda agreed. But we were hell bent on getting a new QB without having an Oline in place. No QB can succeed with this disaster of a line. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Let's at least wait until he throws one of his famous pick sixes before we pull him.

He can’t throw a pic 6. I don’t think he could even complete a pass to the other team. If he had 2 seconds to throw it might help. 

22 minutes ago, greeneblitz said:

It'll never happen, McDermott is determined to develop Peterman into a decent QB, it's becoming so clear, and the team will pay the price by wasting all this time on a guy like Peterman instead of doing the right thing and developing the guy with the talent that you spent a ton of draft capital on.

I don’t think so. McD won’t hesitate to change. 

11 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

She’s watching this epic sh*tshow and she states “you guys were doing so good last year, what happened.”  I said we got a new O-line now and we let go of our QB. Simple rebuttal:  “but you guys finally made the playoffs why would you do that?” 

I didnt respond and took a long sip of my alcoholic beverage.  

Lost 2 guys to circumstances not up to Bill's decisions.

Just now, Boca BIlls said:

Lost 2 guys to circumstances not up to Bill's decisions.

We made a choice to not draft any significant Olinemen instead we went with 4 defensive players knowing Wood was crippled and Incognito was 35yrs old. And we got rid of Cordy Glenn via trade. Those were all choices. Our oline is so stacked we traded Cordy glenn. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

• SDS locked, locked and locked this topic
  • SDS locked this topic