For the Love or The Money ? Opening Day Thoughts !

T master

Opening day 2018 GO BILLS !!

I for one hope that there is a way the Steelers can go through the entire season with out Bell being instated & i hope there is a rule they can use to make it so . Although i get it that he is trying to (be greedy) & get more money by holding out & not take a measly $14 million to play this year but he is basically telling his team mates to screw them selves IMHO ! And i have read articles that have said his team mates feel the same way at this point .

The game has turned into a "It's all about ME & The Money" type of game but the ultimate team game that we all use to love is taking a hit because of guys like this & ultimately i think that is a big reason why the rating's were down last year, & will more than likely at the end of the season to show a downturn in viewership this year . 

When is enough enough when it comes to the amount of money that these guys get paid ? It starts out with a game that they supposedly love to play & some where along the line turns into the Diva & all about me mentality . I get that we all no matter what we do want to get paid top dollar but when it comes at the expense of others & especially your team mates that depend on you to some extent how can others in a team sport look to this player as a "team player" when they do things like this not once but numerous times ?

Andrew Luck says he has a new found love for the game because it was almost taken away from him & he was miserable with out it, that is something that others completely miss ! What happens to Bell if the Privilege of playing the game is taken away would he think differently ? I would hope that guys like Josh Gordon have a new found love for the game that will help him have strength to keep his demons at bay, but some others don't see this as a privilege they only see it as a means & in a lot of cases after they get there they are no longer like they were prior to that . 

Again personal opinion, players like Cam, OBJ, Bell, Sherman, along with other up & coming Diva's are the reason for the game changing for what could be seen as the worse not for the better.  

I really enjoy the Frank Gores, Luke Keukley & the low key type of players that still play the game & make it about the game/team & not the individual ! I truly miss the Sanders, Rice, Reggy White & the passion of a Brett Favre that's what the game is suppose to be about !!  

Any way i know a lot of you will rag on me for this post but reading all of the stuff on Bell & how his team mates perceive him as a no show on game day just set the thought for this post in motion & i know you all in true Bills fan form aren't afraid to rip me for it so go ahead & with all this being said i hope that today's opening day proves to be more about the game it self that we love & how it's played rather than the individual & their celebrations to get them selves more attention on sports center & in the contract sense .

So go ahead & make your money but not at the expense of team mates that depend on you in a team sense to look at the bigger over all picture, which some have done when it comes to renegotiating their respective contracts .And go ahead & celebrate when you contribute to the team but more so that than ME ME ME !! 

Enjoy Opening day !!