Streaming Link?

clayboy54

3 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

Does anyone have a link to a good streaming link for today’s game? Directv is having a known issue with Sunday Ticket online.

thanks!

The Redzone and Fantasy Channels don't show anything until 12 noon ET. They are up and running now. 

8 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

This is your best option. Quality is usually excellent.

Yes but almost all go on and off, losing the signal, or "pausing" during play. I've yet to find one to just watch all the way through

And I'd love i I could watch later, even if it's 6-24 hours later, skip the ads!  In most streams, you get silence during the ads, it's just the tiiiiiimmmmeee

Edited by Jerome007

Just now, Jerome007 said:

Yes but almost all go on and off, losing the signal, or "pausing" during play. I've yet to find one to just watch

And I'd love i I could watch later, even if it's 6-24 hours later, skip the ads!  In most streams, you get silence during the ads, it's just the tiiiiiimmmmeee

If you want to watch the game after the fact then NFL Game Pass is what you want. You can watch an entire game in about 40 minutes with no ads.

36 minutes ago, McNubbins said:

Search NFL streams on Reddit.

31 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

23 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Yes but almost all go on and off, losing the signal, or "pausing" during play. I've yet to find one to just watch all the way through

if you go the reddit route, make sure your antivirus and system security is up to date.  Reddit is 100% legit but the streams link to external sites outside of their control.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

1 hour ago, Jerome007 said:

So far working fine for me, even painstakingly typed the addy into my browser on my smart TV and am watching it in full screen on a 55" TV