My sign that bills will win today

snydert317

I am deep in East Africa on work and was touring the slums of Dar es Salaam this morning, and what was the only nfl jersey i saw today??? A Travis Henry Bills jersey.. so either he has a kid here, or it was a sign... i am voting a sign (but entirely possible it was one of his kids).. sorry i couldnt get a pic, but i probably would have been beat down for my phone if i took it out. Go bills!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, snydert317 said:

I work for the zoo in rochester and am in Tanzania to work with the govt on conservation efforts. Going to try to stream the game, but internet and cell signal is spotty

What a great job. Although the vaccinations are probably a beeotch.  I hate shots. 

And I’m in central New York.  Internet and cell signals are spotty here too.  I feel your pain. 

Edited by WotAGuy

Just now, WotAGuy said:

What a great job. Although the vaccinations are probably a beeotch.  I hate shots. 

I was recently in Madagascar so only had a hep A shot to finish off. I am taking mefloquin which is an anti malarial that is supposed to give you really screwy dreams, but not yet :( haha. Yea its pretty awesome. I have three more trips comjng up in next 6 months.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

You see any Bills Super Bowl Champions t-shirts yet?

Haha! I wish! I swear i saw lesean mccoy here too, so if he is a no show, let me know and i will go get him, haha

1 minute ago, snydert317 said:

I was recently in Madagascar so only had a hep A shot to finish off. I am taking mefloquin which is an anti malarial that is supposed to give you really screwy dreams, but not yet :( haha. Yea its pretty awesome. I have three more trips comjng up in next 6 months.

Very cool work!  But a sign??  i think your like almost 100% correct....could be one of henry's kids.....

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, WotAGuy said:

Having hallucinations instead of screwy dreams!  

Hmmm. Didnt think of that. I mean i am trying to bring some western ny to africa..... found chicken wings, but only have a microwave and a small bottle of african "louisiana hot sauce".... i dont care if i get salmonella, wings on opening day it is!

13 minutes ago, snydert317 said:

Haha! I wish! I swear i saw lesean mccoy here too, so if he is a no show, let me know and i will go get him, haha

What an incredible bit of travel you are on right now! Enjoy it! Headed out to Ngorongoro at all? Possibly one of the most incredible places on the planet.

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

What an incredible bit of travel you are on right now! Enjoy it! Headed out to Ngorongoro at all? Possibly one of the most incredible places on the planet.

Not this trip. Tomorrow i tour a spot north of dar es salaam tjat they want to cjnvert to new reserve then out to dodoma. Ngorongoro isnt on this trip,but next time

Just now, Skins Malone said:

Thats actually pretty interesting.  Big animal lover myself so what your doing is really cool work.

Thanks, appreciate it. Have been doing it my entire life, so it is greatto be out here working on making things better

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, snydert317 said:

Not this trip. Tomorrow i tour a spot north of dar es salaam tjat they want to cjnvert to new reserve then out to dodoma. Ngorongoro isnt on this trip,but next time

My time in Africa has all been Southern. Chobe is a mind-blower and Kruger, though far too busy, is incredible.

38 minutes ago, snydert317 said:

I am deep in East Africa on work and was touring the slums of Dar es Salaam this morning, and what was the only nfl jersey i saw today??? A Travis Henry Bills jersey.. so either he has a kid here, or it was a sign... i am voting a sign (but entirely possible it was one of his kids).. sorry i couldnt get a pic, but i probably would have been beat down for my phone if i took it out. Go bills!

I just placed a bet in Las Vegas for the Bills to win the game based on this information.

50 Gilders.............to win !

Also, we have spotty internet and cell phone service here too.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

My time in Africa has all been Southern. Chobe is a mind-blower and Kruger, though far too busy, is incredible.

I tend to not go to tourist spots as all of those are "developed." It makes the trips a bit more........ interesting, haha

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, snydert317 said:

I tend to not go to tourist spots as all of those are "developed." It makes the trips a bit more........ interesting, haha

And for that, I am very jealous of you sir. Safaris go where they go, so I was at their mercy. Incredible nonetheless.

• Like (+1) 1