UB 35 - E.Michigan 28 Bulls 3-0 for first time in FBS.

PromoTheRobot

7 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Both grandstands are full. A smattering in the end zone. I'll say over 20K.

I'm glad to hear that it is a good crowd. I'm listening to the game on the radio. It is an entertaining game with a lot of action. It would be great for a western NY team to be relevant. 

I'm rooting for Kirby to make money on his bet. It should improve his disposition after watching the Bills in their inaugural game.?

Edited by JohnC

34 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

UB wins again!

It sucks that the score ends up looking a lot closer than it was though because UB fumbled near the Eastern Michigan 10 yard line with a little over 3 minutes left then played prevent defense and let Eastern Michigan go down and get a TD. Some style points lost but oh well.

6 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

They should have taken that one a lot easier.  A few flukey plays kept emu in striking distance.  

It's all fun and games going for it on 4th and 1 but maybe a FG late might have been a good idea?

Props to the EMU QB. He was pretty good. Made it tough on the Bulls.

BTW I heard Temple smoked Maryland today.

Cha-ching Kirby.

That last TD was beauty, eh?

https://mobile.twitter.com/MACSports/status/1041145251854012416

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Second straight game that was generally entertaining, for both teams, all the way through.

It is great thinking this team is going to be bowl eligible well before the end of the season.

edit: Tyree 21st in rating (171), 21st in yards (789) and tied for 2nd in td passes (12).

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.