UB 35 - E.Michigan 28 Bulls 3-0 for first time in FBS.

PromoTheRobot

This one is the night before the Bills home opener. If you're in town for one, why not catch this one too? There's still plenty of tickets. We are putting together a TBD tailgate group. PM me if you want to join in.

Another big test as EMU is also 2-0 and has one of the top defenses in the nation. They just upset Purdue. A must-see game.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

On 9/9/2018 at 9:23 AM, PromoTheRobot said:

This one is the night before the Bills home opener. If you're in town for one, why not catch this one too? There's still plenty of tickets. We are putting together a TBD tailgate group. PM me if you want to join in.

Another big test as EMU is also 2-0 and has one of the top defenses in the nation. They just upset Purdue. A must-see game.

I wouldn’t say EMU has one of the top defense In the Nation but definitely the MAC

No answer for the Bulls offense

7 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yep, they just have better players than MAC teams.

It’s funny because UB is still ranked in the bottom 2 of the MAC by ESPN recruiting the last 2 seasons 

Their classes are still filled with mostly 2* and unranked players.

around 3, 3*s a year

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.