[Name Only Title] Nick O'Leary

Tcali

..I havent been following the bills too closely this off season. But I  remember being impressed with O'Leary..Not fast or flashy but always open and didnt drop the ball.

Just noticed he is not on the roster. --A possible NE pickup at some point?--This smells like the Chris Hogan situation.

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Seems like San Diego should give him a call. He can help a little across the middle and they have nobody at TE that isn’t injured or 1 million years old.

We will probably being him back after Clay gets hurt. Still can't believe we kept Khari Lee instead of O'Leary

• Like (+1) 5

34 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

We will probably being him back after Clay gets hurt. Still can't believe we kept Khari Lee instead of O'Leary

Completely agree.  O'Leary was far more valuable as a sure hands possession TE than Lee is as a blocker. But you're right Clay will get hurt early and we'll just end up resigning Nick...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Maybe it’s something to be excited about..  maybe Lee is an even better player. certainly had a unbelievable catch on that toss from Allen in preseason. 

• Like (+1) 1

Maybe they got tired of him not wearing gloves, the way they got tired of Wade not wearing a headset.  

Just spitballin here...cause I have to say I say I considered him a practical lock to make the roster as the number 2 TE behind Clay.

• Haha (+1) 1