Gambling 101 Bills line

CommonCents

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Does this line tell people that the Bills are prime for pulling off the upset?  Or that the Patriots are prime for kicking the Bills' arses?

I'm not a gambler, so this is a serious question.

The way I look at it, it's really too early to say. The big money is pumping the line up, but I'd rather wait to see what the public is doing. Just my two cents.

31 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

Yeah. I rarely do parlays but if I did, I'd be more inclined to take points. I even like to take 2nd halfs ML on a team that's already winning. I JUST got screwed on Florida International because I could have taken 2nd half plus 4.5 and won and basically lost because Toledo had a successful 2 pt conversion. Very annoying but you have to live with it.

Ouch can’t believe he caught that td so late lol. The spread was -16.5 after the fumble to start the game and I hammered that. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Ouch can’t believe he caught that td so late lol. The spread was -16.5 after the fumble to start the game and I hammered that. 

Very annoying but if you do it enough, you learn to live with it. Not sure if you saw the Duquesne Penn State game but THAT was a bad beat.

Nice call on the PLUS 16.5 but YOU missed out on the ML!?

Edited by BillsSB2020

Just now, BillsSB2020 said:

Very annoying but if you do it enough, you learn to live with it. Not sure if you saw the Duquesne Penn State game but THAT was a bad beat.

Yea I had the puck line on the ducks rangers game the other night lol and the rags scored a shorty and empty netter with under a minute to go for my loss. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/21/2018 at 12:05 PM, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Well the 2018 season is nearing an end. Sucks because I was just getting into betting on the NFL. No way can I bet on other sports.

For the season I am 26-14 on my straight bet wagers. 65% Have hit my last four. I stopped doing teasers weeks ago because I was 0-4 on them.

This week I have: 

Texans +2.5

Bills +13.5

Ravens +5.5

Redskins +11

And a parlay of Ravens +4.5, Bills +12.5, Texans +2, Redskins +10

Got a push on the parlay with Texans +2 reducing it to a three team payout instead of four. Everything else hit. Buying the extra half point on the Texans worked out.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib